•|ALEX

I know my girlies must be curious about the dress so here you guys go!

The dress above is what Ayla would be wearing.

And there's someone new coming in our story so stay tuned 🤭♥️

Ayla:

"My dress has pockets"
I whispered to Max who was standing beside me in his grey coat pant.

He looked at me with the so-what look and I rolled my eyes.

Men are no fun. I sighed as I looked around the huge and grand party.

The theme is red and black as expected and everyone is in black except for some beautiful ladies in red.

I wish I wore red too but this black dress has pockets. My gaze looked for Marino as I slipped off from my spot, not letting max know.

I'm sorry max..

I sneaked to the table filled with various side dishes and desserts.
Stuffing pieces of foods one by one in my mouth, I enjoyed the heavenly moment.

Glasses of vodka and wine Infront, started flirting with me and I gave in. Let's have my first ever alcohol experience.

Well it's my first alcohol in a way eventhough I'm 21 because my so called parents never let me go out with my friends and the house responsibilities didn't allowed me to have fun.

I choose wine because it matched my lipstick as I walked to the nearest table.

Apparently me and Marino were the main guests and all eyes were on us.

Suspiciously I couldn't spot Marino's mother who arranged all of this for us.

Whatever..

I stood in the spotlight table and slid out my leg from the slit as the diamond necklace sparkled on my neck.

Let me pose for y'all..

I'm having my main character moment right now. Smirking I sipped the wine and it was good but also bad.

I don't how to describe it.
(A/n:I've never drank alcohol. sorry)

I resist the urge to not make a disgusting face and kept my face calm.

"Is it your first time drinking?"
Goosebumps ran through my body as I heard a fimaliar raspy voice but doesn't remembered who it belonged to.

I turned back slowly and looked at the stranger who was good looking enough to go up against Marino.

My breathe hitched and my eyes searched his fimaliar one curiously.

A masculine face with bearded chiseled jawline. He was the same height as Marino and was towering above me. His hairs were black but not fluffy like Marino's and were gathered in a bun instead.

I studied his features carefully. A straight nose and sharp brown pair of eyes yet so familiar at the same time.

"Do I know you?"
I asked feeling comfortable instead of being scared of his huge built.

Everyone in this room must've felt intimidated by his presence besides Marino but the way he was with me felt safe.

The first meeting with Marino was kinda scary because of his build but this man is not scary to me.

"Maybe or maybe not"
He smiled and I couldn't help but notice those long dimples and perfect teeths.

"I'm Ayla! Who are you?"
I asked and sipped my bitter wine.