•|twist

The picture above is Alex and please let me know if you guys wanna know how max look like. Also vote too ♥️

Ayla:

"Does your eye waters when you poop"
I asked max and he choked on his coffee.

"Seriously Ayla! I mean this was expected from you"
He sighed while wiping his mouth.

"No I'm serious right now!
Answer me"

I gave him a serious look and he started thinking.

"No..maybe"
He said and became curious as we both gave each other a familiar look and ran to Marino's office.

"Mario! Mario!"
Marino's attention came to us and he frowned.

Max and I sat Infront of his desk while smiling as I asked him.
"Does your eye waters when you poop. Max eyes doesn't waters apparently and mine does"

"What the fuck Ayla!! Stop being so disgusting"
Marino cringed and gave us a hopeless look.

"Just answer man!"
Max whined.

"Yeah!! just answer!"
I whined too.

"NO NO! MY EYES DON'T WATERS"
he growled being annoyed and I nodded.

"That means I'm special"
I whispered to Max while smiling.

"Ofcourse you are princess"
Max said while smiling back and nodding.

I happily sank back in the wide chair and remembered that I have to show max his sketch I made.

"I made your sketch"
Max sat up with wide eyes.

A chuckle left my mouth at his reaction as I pulled out my hand towards him and showed the sketch in my phone to him.

"NO YOU DON'T!!
oh god thanks Ayla! It's so beautiful. You're so good at sketching"

He exclaimed and I pulled back my phone while smiling as Marino cleared his throat.

"Thanks for the compliment max"

"Where's mine?"
Marino's stern voice ruined the moment.

"I didn't made one!"
I said and max started laughing.

His laugh is so weird. Like someone wiping their window.

"Why?"
Marino glared at me.

I looked down Shyly and whispered.
"B.. because you're soo handsome"

And I might have used that sketch for other purpose..

I looked up at him to find him with a satisfied grin on his face as max stopped laughing.

"Does that mean I'm not handsome"
Max asked with a sad pout and i chuckled.

"Aww! No it's not like that. Actually your dimples made me sketch you. They are cute"

His eyes light up and he blushed happily. My gaze went to Marino who was bouncing his leg fastly and was about to break his pen.

"She likes my hair because it's fluffy"
Marino said to max in a competitive way.

"Ayla thinks my eyes are pretty too"
Max said sassily.

"What about me Ayla?"
Marino asked with clenched jaw.

Is someone jealous..hmm.

"I'll go take a shower "
His glare was piercing a hole on my back as I ran upstairs while giggling and let him suffer.

They're still fighting downstairs as I closed my door and laughed.

Maybe there's a chance in us.
Maybe..

ALEX:

"Minnie!!"
I shouted to 7 years old Ayla as she came running towards us with Enzo.

"Did you brought my lollipop?"
She asked while spreading out her small hands and Enzo did the same.

"Yeah! Did you brought it?"
Enzo giggled while Ayla looked angry because I was not giving her the lollipop.

Bending down to their level, I pulled out two lollipops from my pockets and their satisfying squeals made me chuckle.

"Why are you always spoiling them?"
Marino spoke coldly while laying down on the grass behind me.

I ignored him and played with Ayla for a while. Soon she left with Enzo and I let out a chuckle.

"They're growing up real fast"
I said while laying beside Marino as the cold breeze made the grass look like waves.

Sounds of the other students could be heard while we both are here in the back yard of school.

"Enzo started his piano lessons a week ago and I swear that young man is already a professional"

Marino chuckled and looked up at the blue sky.

"I can't wait to see Enzo standing beside you in future 19 years, all grown up"

A feeling of warmth ran through my body as I said that and imagined if Ayla would ever know about me.

About who really I am.

Her older brother, who loves her more than anyone.

I snap out of the past memories and ran a hand on my face while sighing.

Never ever I thought that Enzo wouldn't be here anymore or me and Marino will become sworn enemies....and my beautiful younger sister will suffer for someone else's sin.

The old days when me and Marino used to be wild. Always looking out for the two young cubs.

My hand wiped the tears from my eyes which were about to leak.

I called my right hand man.
"We'll start our mission from today and that means be ready for a disaster because Marino is rebellious."

"Okay boss! I'll start the preparation "
He replied and I cut the call.

Standing up, I walked towards my shelf and looked at the frame of me, Marino, Enzo and Ayla..
Together..

Good old days but now they're gone and I wish I could turn back time and fix everything.

My heart burns and itches when ever I remember that day. The day out lives changed.

But what happened can't be changed.
I can't let Marino hurt my baby sister! I'll not let him ruin her life while I'm alive.

She has a big brother to love her and protect her.
It hurt me when she forget who I was or maybe she couldn't recognize me because I changed a lot as did Marino.

I'll explain her everything after kidnapping her. She'll then choose her own path afterwards and I'll respect her decisions.

........

______

There are 66 view already ♥️
Thanks all of you.

And please comment on how you liked the plot twist 👍