•|MEETING

Short notice 💌

So you guys might've noticed that the story is escalating fastly but! It's my first time writing so go easy on me.

And if you all find any grammatical mistake, just ignore it.

Thanks and love you all😘
335 views 🥺♥️

_________&&&________
..................................

Marino:

"God damnit!! Arrange a fucking war with him Marino!
We can't let that Alex bastard just kill our man"

"I know but he's Ayla's brother, her only family and if I hurt him then she would be sad and I can't see my chaton upset."

Max slammed his hands on my desk and looked furious. His face is red and it seems like something else is bothering him.

How long has it been since I saw him like that?
Last time it was maybe 9 years ago.

"Ayla don't have to know Marino. Can't you see how much thirsty I'm for blood rightnow. My fists are itching"

"You've a whole underground base for yourself. Go pick-up some lad to take out your anger"

Max pressed his lips in a thin line and slumped down on my couch.

Seeing him lit up his cigarette made me want to have one too but I promised Ayla.

She'll get upset if she found out I'm smoking again so no cigarettes.

"Alex will be here tomorrow."

Looks like my sentence made the devil smirk.

"By force or he's coming by himself?"

"Don't underestimate him max. That dip shit was my friend once and I don't befriend weak people."

Max gave me sharp eyes and a frown in return.

"Maybe you're underestimating me Marino. Don't forget that I'm the underground ruler besides your right hand man "

So something really is pissing him off.

I sighed and got up from my chair.

"I don't want any scenes tomorrow. Be professional, there will be a meeting between the top 2 mafia families and I want everything to be perfect"

"What are we? Nursery kids! to hold meetings after that motherfucker kidnapped Ayla!"

Max yelled again making my jaw tick like a time bomb.

"You've already destroyed half of his base max. Now stop being so annoying and leave. I've to go home."

He glared at me and I ignored him while texting Ayla.

My beautiful wife must be missing me. Ohh how can someone be so cute.

She must be looking so beautiful.

"Yeah yeah! Go home and enjoy your time with Ayla. You must be so happy.. smiling like an idiot "

Max grumbled while walking out of the office with me.

"Jealous?"

"Huh?? Why would I be jealous? I can go and fuck any chick I want!"

I shaked my head and sighed.

"Get a life man! Those chicks won't console you when you're sad or need to be loved"

Max stopped Infront of his Ferrari and I got on my precious bike.