•|troubles

Hiiii guys!
Goodnight to you all because our mornings are our nights.

So this note I'm writing right now is for my shitty story that I wrote.

Yes!!! I know it's worthless and a waste of time but let's just give you all a hand of applause!!!

Yayyy!!
Now go read.

Ayla:

The last few weeks were the best weeks of my life.

Me and Marino spent the most of our time being together and my brother is also getting along with him.

Max has changed a lot and is starting to act like a teenager experiencing his first love.

I'm happy for him though because he's not getting in troubles now and focusing on himself.

Sigh..

But my love life..
Is on a thin rope which might snap in future.

Oh god no no!!

I shaked my head furiously and applied Vaseline on my legs slowly.

Marino has started to spend most of his time at his main base where his office is located.

He got some important stuff which can't be done in Our house.

So for that reason I'm always alone after dawn.
Alone in this big mansion filled with furnished furnitures and clean floors.

I still can't get used to the luxury of this mansion.

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard my phone rang.

It's 7 pm right now and Marino will never call me at this time because he's busy and usually texts me.

I closed the Vaseline and reached for my phone vibrating on the side table.

The caller id said unknown number and my eyebrows furrowed immediately.

Picking up the call, I sat straight on the bed.

"Hello?"

The person on the other line stayed silent for a while but then a low voice of a Middle aged lady entered my ears.

"Well hello..is this Ayla I'm speaking to?"

Her voice was Soo..what do I say..

The way she speaks is just off. like when the witch spoke to snow white before poisoning her.

"Yes it is! And who are you?"

"It's me Marino's mother, Nancy. Seems like my son hasn't discussed about me with you"

The lady who I'm talking to is Marino's mother..HIS MOTHER!!!

panick and anxiety hit me and I found it hard to speak.

What do I call her??
Nancy?
Mother in law?
Ma'am?

"Umm no Marino discussed about you when you arranged a party for us. It was such a nice gesture of yours Nancy, but I'm still sad that I didn't get to meet you"

Now this is another level of acting. I tried my best though, to sound nice and sweet.

"Hmm...clever little girl."

Her sing song voice laced with hidden evil intention sent a jolt in my body.

"Well no worries.. I'm thinking about visiting my son's house and then we'll meet each other"

"Oh that's amazing! I'll inform Marino about your visit when he gets back home"

She sounds like and absolute evil mother in law that is every girl's nightmare.

The Lucciano On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara