•|kidnapped

Ayla:

Yesterday I was in bed with Marino and now I'm in an unfamiliar room and locked up.

My head is throbbing and the bright chandelier above is blinding me so I squeezed my eyes a few times to clear the blur.

There's a big mirror Infront of this king sized bed I'm on and everything is babypink.

Even the table decorations and sofa with the cute lamp beside it is also pink but in pastel.

Pulling out of the fluffy blanket, I walked on the white carpet which felt like clouds.

Maybe I'm dreaming because this is my ideal room, but it's too real for a dream.

I'm still in my same pajamas from last night but the room is different.

Conclusion. I'm kidnapped.

I'm supposed to panic right?
That's the expected reaction but right now I'm calm and collected.

The kidnapper gave me 'my type' of room but my hands are cuffed so he thinks ... I'm dangerous.

Hehehe. Fear me you peasants.

"Ugh!! Someone tell me why I'm kidnapped and kept hostage in a beautiful room?"

My voice was loud enough to be heard outside and as expected the lock on the door jiggled revealing a familiar who is quite the opposite of this room.

Dun dun.. everything black on him which made his fair skin stand out.

"You're the guy from that party!"
I gasped while resting my palm on my chest.

Gotta be dramatic.

"Yes I'm and let me introduce myself. I'm Alex Gambino and the leader of 2nd mafia family in Italy. You and I share a very special relationship that you don't know about"

Alex said while walking towards me and uncuffing my hands. His built was muscular and tall but not like my man.

Alex sat down on the pink sofa and I tried to hold back my laugh as I sat Infront of him.

"Umm so why did you kidnapped me? I mean It wasn't necessary though"

The fact that he kidnapped me and knew that I'm Marino's wife is quite challenging. I know he's the second mafia leader in the Italy but there's also a reason that he's second and Marino is on top.

The reason for whole abducting thing must be important if he went this far.

My eyes followed a man who entered this room with tea trolly.

"Let me explain you everything while having a tea"
Alex smiled and passed me a strawberry shake with cupcakes and sipped his tea.

"But Marino must be worried! Can you tell him that I'm with you?"

I asked while chewing my lips in worry.

"Minnie I can't tell him and as for him being worried....
He might blast my area in few hours but don't worry, I'll protect you"

He was smiling after saying those words.

I gulped and stuff a cupcake in my mouth as Alex started speaking....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥️~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marino:

"WHERE IS MY FUCKING WIFE!?!?"

The men Infront of me paled and max put his hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down Marino. Let's handle this situation professionally like we always do"

I yanked away his hand while breathing heavily as every part of my body was trembling in anger and fear.

"Max my wife is kidnapped and you're fucking telling me to be professional!!!! IT'S MY FUCKING WIFE MAX!! MY AYLA IS NOT HERE!"

It's the first time in my life...
I'm screaming and loosing control. The demons in my head are causing a rampage inside me.

Only her fruity scent and that beautiful smile can stop this or else I might end up starting a war in this country.

"Boss boss!! Miss Ayla...we found her location!"

A women came running towards me with her laptop and I snatched it from her .

My eyes burned in rage and I clenched my jaw while running out as max followed me.

"Fucking Gambino! That bastard is dead!"
Max grumbled while hopping inside the helicopter. I followed him and grabbed a gun.

Many other helicopters were behind ours and the men with jeeps were already ahead of us.

"No one will touch her and I swear if I found even a scratch on her body then I'll fucking bomb their base"

"We can't do that marino eventhough I want to"
Max said while clenching his jaw.

"I don't care max...that motherfucker should've known who he was messing with!! He dare to touch what's mine then I'll destroy what's his"

I growled and my breathing grew heavy in anger. The only view I could see was red and nothing else.

She was in my arms last night!
She was in my fucking embrace sleeping peacefully until morning.

The moment I heard that she was nowhere to be found, I thought she left me..like everyone else.

I thought that she also felt disgusted by a monster like me. A psychopath who doesn't deserve anything, who stole his younger Brother's life.

But instead of sadness I felt anger. Every part of my body was about to burst.

I wanted to get her back and chain her up in my room. Lock her up so she won't be seen by anyone except me. Mine.

Then her blank eyes wasn't the one I wanted to see so I threw away that though.

I don't want her to be sad.
I just want her to be mine and only mine. No one can take her away from me.

I'll make that Gambino as an example for the Mafia world.

Touch my wife and your whole generation will suffer.

"We're here Marino! Now listen to me carefully, don't let your anger get the best of you an-"

I jumped out of the helicopter not paying attention to what max was barking.

"Fuck Marino! Wait for me"

He caught up with me.

The huge iron gate of the syndicate was slammed open and all my men stormed inside.

Chaos behind was enough for that bastard Alex Gambino to be alerted.

I swear I'll kill him when I see him.

"Fuck Marino don't walk in a battlefield like you're bulletproof! There are bullets flying everywhere"

Max screamed in my ear while shooting and I wanted to smash him like a cockroach but I need his help.

"I'm going at the main sector! Don't follow me and wipe out the front of this syndicate while tell others to attack the back"

Max nodded at my order and grinned.
"If you failed at saving my princess then I'll be her prince"

I glared at him and loaded my gun.
"Like fuck I would let you take her away!"

He laughed and then his face became menace as he attacked the enemies.

That's what I like about max. He's a fucking weapon.

I entered the main building and shot every obstacle in my path.

The only thing that was keeping me sane rightnow was that beautiful smile of my Ayla.

How she blushed when I kissed her.

How her eyes drooped and her lips parted when I traced her stunning body.

How every inch of that beautiful body is mine.

.............

Please vote ♥️🥺