•|love me now

Marino:

I kissed her head while her small body lay asleep above mine.

My hands gently massaged her stomach to soothe her cramps and she snores cutely.

Mon chaton.. beautiful and perfect.

Few months ago I married her to avenge Enzo and finally get my hands on my father's properties.

Now that my father's properties are mine and she's right here beside me, I can't help but love her instead of taking my revenge.

After marrying her, every morning has became chaotic and I love that. Her smile and her laugh makes my heart twist in happiness.

She's healing my heart and doesn't even know.

I can't even let max beat me up for making her cry... because she told me not to.

A while ago..
She got upset because of me and now I'm the worried one here while she's sleeping peacefully in my embrace.

Tilting up her face gently, I kissed her cheeks then traced up my kiss to her eyes and forehead.

How can I resist those beautiful eyes and soft lips, her honey voice which fills me up with bliss.

"You're beautiful Ayla"
I whispered to her while she's asleep and smiled like a fucking idiot.

After being with her, I've started smiling again. My heart has started beating again.

"I love you"
My voice was a soft whisper and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you more than anyone and I'll become a better man for you Ayla. I promise"

A soft chuckle left my mouth as I realized how foolish I might be looking right now.

Max would probably faint in shock.

Ayla opened her eyes slowly and peered up at me with those brown beautiful orbs. Her long lashes casted a shadow on her soft cheeks.

The smile I always waits for, appeared on her face and I looked at those small dimples under her lips.

"How do you feel chaton"
My voice gentle and soft, only for her.

"Better! because of you"
She replied with voice filled with love and I melted.

"Stay here, I'll bring you food"
She nodded and I walked downstairs.

I came back in my room and put the tray of food Infront of her while sitting beside her.

Her small body stretched and she yawned like kitty.

"Thank you Mario"
She chuckled and I frowned at the lame nick name.

I watch her eat and couldn't help but smile as she kept talking and asking weird questions but I loved it all.

I loves when she speaks and I love it how she's always excited.

She'll never know how much she changed me. How her silly actions made me smile more.

..........

"Done!"
Ayla put the tray on the side stand and looked at me while smiling mischievously.

I just want to squeeze those soft cheeks.

Her shirt fall down from her shoulder and my gaze got stuck on her burn marks.

It was foolish of me to loose control while seeing them.

I know why I married her but she's fixing me. I'm feeling happy after Enzo's death for the first time.