•|truth

Marino:

Alex was like my brother until that accident. The dreadful fire that swept away my happiness.

5 years After that incident, I found out that Gambino family was the one who caused the fire.

All this time Alex put on a pretence knowing well what his family was about to do.

By the previous informations, I only know that Gambino family was responsible for the fire in our school.

Yet only Enzo lost his life. Only my younger brother who was just a mere child.

A child who protected his friend, Ayla.

I still remember that scene vividly and somehow in the past I misunderstood it, that Ayla killed my brother.

But no, Enzo decided to safe her and sacrificed himself.

That necklace Ayla always wears and that dreadful sketch she drew of Enzo before his death.

I saw her weeping while hugging her phone one night and when I hack her phone. The picture of my brother who was burning on bright red flames while his blue eyes sparkle, popped up.

It all was because she thinks it's her fault. Because she blame herself for Enzo's death like I used to do at the prior times...

But not now.
That fucking betrayer, Alex is the  one who we should blame.

The snake who bewitched me and took away everything from me.

And now he dare to take away my wife but I won't let it happen.
I'll skin him alive and torture the fuck out of him until he begs me to stop.

Then I'll cut his head off and hang it on the prickle roof of mine as an example for everyone else.

I reached the prosy hallway and slammed open the oak door.

"Quite the entrance Marino. It seems like you missed me in the past years!"

That sly bastard smirked while sipping his damn tea and I pointed my gun at him.

It took him mere seconds to also point his weapon at me in a swift moment while sipping his tea until my bullet pierced through the glass cup.

A puddle of tea was now on the white carpet.

"What is this puerility Marino?"
Alex stood up and a puff ran through the room as I saw the closet open and a sigh of relief left by mouth.

"Oh god Ayla"
I breathed out and almost dropped my gun.

Without any other thoughts, I was already hugging her and inhaling the fruity scent which calmed me a little.

I pulled back to see those beautiful sparkling eyes but instead met with rabinness in them.

"Get away from me!!"

Only four words it took to shatter my whole world. My ears started ringing and my eyes widened.

Ayla stood in front of me with puffy eyes and red nose. Fuck she cried..she cried.

"Did that bastard touched you!!"

I reached out my hand to cup her soft cheeks but instead she yanked away my hand.

I swear even a bullet wound didn't hurt that much than how much this moment is hurting me.

"Why are you even here marino?
Oh wait! You must be here to continue that silly little facade of yours and save me, right?"

Ayla spat out with such venom in her voice that I wish, I was deaf than hearing her talk like that to me.

Like she hates me to death.

No words left my mouth in shock and something so familiar that I only felt as a kid.

Sadness. The feelings I decided to block away after Enzo's death.

I saw a flash of sadness in her eyes too but it soon was replaced by anger again.

"Now you're silent because I figured out your whole plan Marino lucciano. I'm relieved that Alex showed me your true nature that he told me about all your lies and plans."

Alex..again that damn Alex.

"You fucker! what did you tell her?"
I growled while taking long steps towards him and grabbed him by his collar.

Alex frowned and squeezed my hand which was on his collar.

"I only told her the truth Marino. That Ayla is just a pawn in your revenge. Aren't I right?
You married her for revenge!!"

I felt my blood rush and my grip tightened.

He's right that I married her for revenge but now..now it's not the same.

Ayla is now my Oxygen and I will never hurt her. Things changed.

"Stay silent Marino because I'm right. You fucking thought that I'll let you hurt my baby sister!!"

I was pushed down by him as alex punched my face.

Baby sister???

"Ayla is my fucking sister Alex!!
And you know very well that I'll burn down the world for my loved ones"

Another harsh punch landed on my face but this time I threw Alex off of me and give him taste of his own medicine.

Alex stumbled back and wiped the blood off his chin after I punched him.

"STOP!!"

my eyes twitched in anger as I saw Ayla ran and hug Alex while glaring at me with teary eyes.

"Stop it Marino!!
I won't let you take away my only family from me!"

She's protecting her brother instead of me...

"Why are you taking his side baby!?!?
You're mine Ayla! MINE!"

I yelled feeling multiple stabs in my heart. Feeling betrayed and hurt.

The woman I love..hates me.

Like everyone else.

"No!! Go back Marino.
We are done. The moment I found out that I'm just a puppet for your revenge..."

She choked out and bit her lips as tears trickled down here cheeks.

And I found myself aching to hold her in my embrace and soothe her. To explain her everything. To confess my love for her.

"I know it's my fault that Enzo died..and now I'm suffering for my sins so please stop making my life more miserable"

A soft sob left her mouth and I dropped my gun.

"Chaton.."
My voice was a bare whisper as I saw Alex hug her and comfort her.

I saw Alex tell her that it's not her fault but it should've been me instead of that damn asshole.

"I know that I killed your younger brother and I hate myself for it! Enzo was also my friend.
Please go away....
Please I beg you...this much punishment is enough for me"

Fuck no..
Don't push me away.

I wanted to say that out loud but instead I found myself walking out of that room.

Damn it.

Ma chaton. I lost her.

..........

Guys please vote so I'll be motivated to write more♥️