•|ended

Ayla:

It's been a month since I saw Nancy.

She created quite a big mess when she was here and I'm glad that she's gone.

Me and Marino don't talk about her a lot because we know that it might trigger some bad memories.

"So how is it going?"
I spoke on the phone while eating my 5th meal.

"Ayla I swear you and Alex can never be siblings!! He's such a grump"
Veronica complained while whining and I chuckled.

"But you love him....just try to understand him and you'll find out what a big softie he is"

I assured Veronica and heard a hum from her.

"Well tell me about yourself and the rockstar in your womb"
She squealed and a small smile evaded my face.

My palm reached the small bump and I whispered.

"Your niece is fine but I'm worried about Marino...I haven't told him yet because I'm not ready for his reaction. He's been quite busy too"

I heard Veronica let out a sigh.

"Ayla darling! No men will ever be upset after finding out that they're going to be a father and again I'm talking about 'men'. We both know how he is"

"Okay I'll tell him today..wish me luck"

Soon our 3 hour call ended and I cleaned the couch, making my way to the kitchen.

For the past month I was feeling nauseous and then decide to do a pregnancy test because Marino didn't used the protection last time.

Well obviously it was a movie date and we had the whole theater for ourselves, he won't let that chance miss.

Anyways I got to know that I'm pregnant last month and till now I can't build up the courage to tell him.

I mean it's my first time getting pregnant and everything is beginning to make me anxious.

The click of the front door made me snap out of my thoughts and I saw Marino making his way in the living room.

"Hi baby!"
He flashed the usual sexy smile and held two shopping bags in his hands.

It's his habbit to by me clothes and lingerie which he would usually tear in pieces.

"Welcome back fluff"
I jumped on him and he put down the shoppers, grabbing me by my waist and lifting me up.

"I missed you"
My nose found its way to his neck and I left a soft peck their.

"Me too darling. By the way I met Alex and he seemed quite happy"

Marino said while walking in our bedroom and sitting down on bed with me on his lap.

"Hehe well Veronica and Alex must be getting along"
A mischievous giggle left my mouth.

"What about max? You know how worried I'm about him"

Marino smiled and kissed me while slowly caressing my back.

"Max is doing fine and he finally got the girl"

I covered my mouth in surprise and happiness and squealed on his lap making him groan and squeeze my hips.

That got me wet real quick!

"When will he introduce her to us?!? I'll get a new friend. It's so much fun"

Marino nodded, his gaze lingering to my chest and then my stomach.

I held back the anxious expression because it's his habbit to stare at my stomach and squeeze my belly rolls.