06 - Hang Out

I got home and got ready because the triplets were waiting on me outside.

Jaden and Isabella couldn't come because they have other shit to do so it's just gonna be me and the triplets.

After I was ready I went outside to see Nick and Chris in the car and Matt waiting on me.

"You ready?" He asked me and I nodded. He went in the driver seat and I went in the back with Nick.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked them. "We're going bowling, then we're going out to eat." Matt said and I nodded. The ride was half an hour and I texted my gc with my best friends.

Eve
Help me

Isabella
Whats wrong?

Amira
Tf are u saying?

Eve
I'm in a car

Jade
Who's car?

Eve
Matt's.

Isabella
WHAT

Jaden
WHAT THE FUCK

Amira
Come on guys, u know her well enough right. She's lying.

Eve

(Imagine Madi is Nailea AKA Eve and Nick IS blonde cuz its way easier authors note)

Amira
WHAT THE FUCK

Eve
I KNOW

Jaden
NAHHH

Eve
Anyways got to go

Isabella
WHERE?

Eve
Bowling

Jade
WITH THE STURNIOLO TRIPLETS?

Eve
Yup, I'm gonna be in their Wednesday video.

Jaden
WHAT?

Amira
HOW ARE YOU BREATHING

Isabella
OMLLLL
Read 5 minutes ago

I know I sound really chill, but that's just to fuck with them. I'm freaking out but I gotta not ruin this because I know that if I act too freaked out, they were gonna think I'm crazy.

"We're here." Nick sang. I grabbed my purse and my phone and got out of the car. We went inside and we had lane 2.
Chris and I put in the names, of course. We basically just put in our own names.

Matt was first and had an 8, not bad. Chris was after him. "Let me show you how it's done losers." Chris said with full confidence.

He picked up a bowling ball, threw it and shot a... 2.

Everyone bursted out laughing. "Shut the fuck up. Here Eve, you do it then." Chris said, stepping back to us. I stood up, grabbed a bowling ball, aimed it and shot a strike.

"Fuck you Chris." I said and Matt and Nick laughed. We played for another 4 HOURS and after that we went to my house because we were two hours too early.

I live with Jaden and Isabella, but most of the time I'm at my mom's house or she's at my house. This time she was just at hers.

We got there and went inside and we basically just got to know each other for 2 hours.

"Okay we gotta go." Matt said and everyone nodded, getting up from my couch. We went in the car and drove to the place.

EveMiller added to their instagram.

Liked by matthew

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo and 982,631 others.

Hanging out with y'all>>>

Tagged: @matthew.sturniolo, @nicolassturniolo, @christophersturniolo

User WHAT?

Chrizzgotrizz BRO EVE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
↪️ EveMiller I DONT FUCKING KNOW BUT I LOVE IT

mattyBismyhubby YOURE SO FUCKING GORGEOUS AND PERFECT
liked by matthew.sturniolo

Christophersturniolo u look so short in the second picture lmfao
↪️ mattgirlsresureccted i am.
Liked by christophersturniolo

Nicolassturniolo why am I on the ground?
↪️ EveMiller i don't fucking know

After we were done Matt paid and they dropped me off at my house. I said bye and they drove away. I went upstairs to my room and put on YouTube and a video of them.

I went on iMessage and the gc was going insane.

Isabella
OMLLL

Jaden
NO WAY

Amira
TELL US EVERYTHING

Eve
Chill guys.
We went bowling and Matt won and after that they came to my house for two hours and then we went out to eat

Amira
HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?

Eve
I'm not.

Jade
WHATTT

Eve
Hold on

NEXT CHAPTER IS ANOTHER GROUPCHAT

IR123 OUT
650 words