40 - One Month

When I woke up I immediately noticed something was off.

Matt was gone.

I rubbed my eyes before I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

The second I knocked on the bathroom door, the hotel room door opened.

Matt walked in with a bag.

He looked at me confused.

"I was looking for you." I mumbled.

"I was at the store, I bought some things for you." Matt chuckled.

"Why?" I asked as we walked back to the bedroom.

"Because it's our special day today." He said exitedly which made me giggle.

"I knew that." I giggled, sitting on the bed.

"So why did you ask?" Matt asked jokingly.

"Okay, okay." I said and Matt giggled, putting down the bag and sitting on the bed next to me.

"I am so happy I dm'ed you when I saw your post." Matt said, grabbing my hand.

"I am so happy that I went viral on that post." I smiled.

"I am just so lucky, too. that I get to be together with you. I mean, just look at me. I don't think someone would believe that you're my girlfriend when someone sees us on the street. Or anywhere else." Matt said.

Those were the words that made me happier then ever, for ever.

"People on the street just wouldn't believe I'm your girlfriend because you're way out of my league." I mumbled.

"Don't say that, June. You're beautiful." Matt said, looking at me.

"You keep saying that, but is it actually true?" I asked.

"Of course. Why are you not believing the obvious fact that you're gorgeous?" Matt asked.

I didn't want him to know the truth.

"I just wanted to make sure." I said, in a fake convincing tone.

"Okay." Matt answered, not believing a word I just said.

"Anyways. What are we gonna do today?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Okay, so, first, we're going mini golfing, then we're just gonna stay at the hotel and get dressed, then at 8, I made a reservation at a restaurant, and then after we went out to dinner, I have a surprise for you." Matt said.

(I totally forgot I already put this last chapter but this is different so ignore the plans from last chapter these are right)

"What's the surprise?" I asked.

"I can't say, otherwise it's not a surprise anymore." Matt chuckled and I giggled.

"Fine." I smiled.

Matt looked in my eyes and grinned.

"What?" I giggled.

"Nothing. I'm just so in love with you." Matt said softly and I giggled.

"Stop Matt you're making me crazy." I said, breaking eye contact and looking down.

"Making you crazy?" Matt teased.

"Hey!" I said offensively which made Matt laugh.

After he calmed down a little he looked in my eyes and squeezed my hand which made me look at him and in his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered softly and I giggled.

"I love you more." I smiled.

"Impossible." Matt mumbled and I giggled.