29 - Get Off Me

"I just saw your post on instagram. You know you're gonna end up with me eventually. You'll see I'm the only one that's made of you." The voice on the phone sounded.

"You know what I'll see? Matt beating you up if you call or text me one more fucking time." I said, locking the bathroom door.

"Matt doesn't even know who I am because you don't want him to know that I'm hotter then him." The guy said.

"First of all, I'm gonna tell Matt about you if you reach out to me ever again. Second of all, Matt is way hotter and sweeter than you." I said, holding back tears.

"Oh come on baby, you know you miss me and my amazing tricks, if you know what I mean." The dude said.

"Leave me alone." I deadpanned, sliding down the wall, sitting on the floor.

"You keep saying that sweetie. You know that if you think about me once more you can't forget about me and you want me back." The guy said.

"Leave. Me. Alone. I don't want you back." I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"You know that if I keep reaching out to you, you'll think about how good I was at everything we did, and you know you loved it when I touched you." The voice got in my head.

"Never reach out to me again. Never talk to me again. Never text me again and never call me again, ever." I said before hanging up.

I put down my phone and bursted out in tears, I bit on a towel to not make too much noice since Matt's in the room next to me.

"June you okay in there?" Matt's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"Yeah. I'll be out in a minute." I said. "Okay." Matt said.

I wiped my tears and looked in the mirror to make sure it's not visible that I was crying.

After I made sure I went back to Matt.

"Who was that?" Matt asked. "It was just my mom, she called to ask me the ingredients for lasagna, she never learned." I smiled.

"Okay, come here." Matt said, wanting me to sit on his lap.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

I looked at him to be met by his eyes.

"I love you." Matt mumbled and I giggled.

"I know Matt, that's the fourth time you told me today. I love you too." I smiled.

"I know, I just want you to know." Matt smiled and I giggled before he kissed me.

We pulled back and looked at each other before Matt's phone rang.

He picked up and put the phone by his ear.

"Hey." Matt said. "Okay, I'll come home now." Matt said before hanging up.

"It was Nick, he told me I have to come home because, well, it's been 2 days since I was home." Matt said and I nodded.

He got up and kissed me. "Bye June, I love you." He said before going out my room.

I waited until I heard my front door close before bursting out into tears.

I was terrified for my own safety.

I heard my front door open again. Maybe it was Matt, maybe he forgot something.

I wiped my tears and went downstairs. I looked through my overwatch from my hall to my kitchen and saw nobody.

Before I knew it someone grabbed my waist and started making out with me.