16 - Landed

I just landed in Spain. It was a 7 hour flight but I knew it was gonna be worth it. I mean, think about the swimming, the food, the relaxing, and of course, most important of all, Jade.

Jade's been my best friend for a little over 5 years now. I try to go visit her as much as possible, if I'm lucky, I go twice a year. But, mostly, I go once a year.

I met her on vacation when I was 15. We basically hung out all the time I was there.

When I left, I was heartbroken. But a month later I had a friend request from a familiar name. 'Jade'. I accepted it and immediately got a text. 'Eve?' I read.

I texted her every day until I went back to Spain. Anyways, back to now. I went to baggage claim and looked for my suitcase.

Jade was picking me up at the airport so I had to hurry. I grabbed my suitcase and went out the airport and waited on Jade.

I went on my phone while I was waiting and texted Matt because I haven't done that yet.

Eve
Hey🙂
I just landed

Matt
Amazing

Eve
Wyd?

Matt
Filming a car video

Eve
Oh yeah I forgot. You want me to leave you alone or...

Matt
No don't go, the guys are being entertaining enough and I'm bored so...

Eve
Okay

I texted him a few minutes until Jade was here. "EVE!" She yelled as I saw her running to me.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Hey girl!" I smiled. "Hey babe." She winked and I laughed.

She always calls me babe so I'm used to it. "I missed you!" She smiled. "Me too." I said.

"Let's go." She said, snatching my suitcase and walking towards her car. She got in the driver seat and I got in the passenger seat.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked her.

"Let's go swim, in my pool. Not at the beach that's for another day." She said and I nodded.

The ride to her house was 35 minutes away so we just catched up. When we got there she pulled in the driveway.

"Oh my god is Bailey home?" I smiled and Jade nodded slightly. "YES!" I yelled, getting out the car and running to the door.

"Let me in!" I piped up and Jade smiled. She opened the door and I ran in, ran to the living room and there she was, chilling on the couch.

Of course, first thing I did was pet her and make photos. Bailey is Jade's puppy, Jade got her when I wasn't in Spain but she texted me about her and sent me pictures.

EveMiller aded to their story.