19 - Call

After doing nothing for a really long time my phone started ringing.

I looked and it was Matt. I picked up and instantly saw Chris' face extremely close to the camera.

"Oh hi Chris!" I smiled. "Hey Eve!" He smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Oh nothing, nothing. Matt's here too. This time I didn't steal his phone." He said.

"Oh Matt's there too?" I asked and he nodded. He turned the camera to Matt, sleeping.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked and Chris nodded.

"I called you because I'm gonna wake him up but you gotta see how." Chris said and I looked at him confused.

"You'll see." He said. He set up the phone so that him and Matt were in frame, he grabbed his own phone and went on YouTuber.

I saw him search up 'siren noice' and click on the video before pausing it.

He turned the volume all the way up and looked at me with a grin.

I would've said stop but I really wanna see how this ends.

He clicked on the pause thing and the second he did a siren went off.

Matt shot up from his bed and grabbed MISTER WRINKLETON as defence.

Chris and I immediately bursted out into laughter.

"Chris what the fuck are you doing here?" Matt asked.

"I'm calling your girlfriend." He smiled.

Matt shot up and looked at the phone that was set up on his cabinet.

"Oh hey June." He smiled. "Hi Bernie." I smiled back.

"Chris get out." Matt mumbled. Chris got out of Matt's room and Matt stood up from his bed.

He was only wearing pants...

"Woah." I mumbled when he stood up. "Did you just say woah?" Matt laughed.

"Yes. But shut the fuck up now we're even." I said and he nodded.

He picked up his phone from the cabinet and laid back in bed.

"Time is going so fucking slow." Matt mumbled. "I know Matt. But it's gonna be worth it when you see me again I promise." I said.

"I know but I hate that I have to wait so long for something good to happen." Matt said and I nodded.

Matt and I called for 8 whole hours and then I had to go because I had to sleep.

Well I didn't sleep tbh.

I just laid in my bed for hours long, staring at my ceiling, thinking about that night.

I eventually fell asleep after 4 hours.

NEXT CHAPTER IS SOMETHING RANDOM AND AFTER THAT ITS THEM REUNITING OMG SLAYYY
I HOPE UR HAVING FUN READING THIS IS AM MOST DEFINITELY HAVING FUN WRITING THIS!

IR123 OUT
446 words