08 - Sleepover

"Game on." Chris said, dapping me back up. We walked to the outside basketball court. "Nick, you're with me!" I yelled, shooing him over.

"Matt, you're with Chris." I said and Matt nodded, walking over to Chris.
"Nick, we're gonna burn these bitches down." I said and Nick looked at me like I was crazy.

"The aggression." He laughed and I looked at him.

"I used to play basketball in middle school and Chris said girls can't play basketball so I'm gonna show him they can." I said and Nick nodded.

"Girlboss." I heard Nick mumble from behind me and I laughed. "Start!" Chris yelled and dribbled the ball that he had to begin.

I ran up to him and stole the ball, ran past him and shot. "Score!" I yelled and Nick came over to me. "You were serious." Nick laughed and I nodded.

"Hell yeah." I smiled, forgetting I was playing basketball.

Meanwhile, Matt already stole the ball and was going to shoot, but I ran at him and he shot the ball but I slapped it away and stole it, running to the hoop I have to shoot in and shot, again, score.

As soon as I scored I expected Matt to be all bummed but he was smiling like crazy.

He's so pretty.

We played the whole game out until someone won, of course it was Nick and I.

"Fuck you Chris, girls CAN play basketball bitch." I said, skipping to the car. He hummed which made Matt and Nick laugh.

nicolassturniolo added to their instagram.

Liked by Mattgirlsresureccted, matthew

Liked by Mattgirlsresureccted, matthew.sturniolo and 938,538 others.

This QUEEN beat Chris in basketball and still looks magnificent

Tagged: @EveMiller @christophersturniolo

Christophersturniolo beginners luck
↪️ EveMiller shut up I've played basketball my whole time in middle school

Matthew.sturniolo she didn't beat him, he just sucks
↪️ EveMiller AND I'm better than him

User SHES SO FUCKING PRETTY OML
liked by matthew.sturniolo