12 - Party

"Okay, everyone got what they need?" Matt asked.

"Yesss." Nick dragged on. "Ye- Wait no I forgot my purse in my bedroom." I said and I went upstairs to go get it.

I grabbed my purse and went back downstairs.

"Now I'm ready." I said and Matt nodded, grabbed the keys and went outside.

We got in the car and Chris made and exemption for once.

"Can I please sit in the front Chris?" I asked. "No." Chris simply said. "Please, it's my birthday." I said.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Thank you." I smiled. I got in the passenger seat and Matt got in next to me. Chris got in the backseat with Nick.

The ride to their house was 5 minutes so we basically just talked. When we got there I got out the car and so did the guys.

Matt opened the door and I walked in behind him. "Surprise!" Jaden, Isabella, Amira and Nate yelled.

"Ooh thanks guys this is so sweet!" I smiled.

I hugged Matt, Nick and Chris and then went over to Jaden, Isabella, Amira and Nate and also hugged them.

"Happy birthday!" Nate said. "How come everyone posts me but u don't?" I asked seriously. "Oh I- um sor-" Nate started. "I was kidding." I laughed.

I sat on the couch and chatted with Matt and Isabella for a while until Nick walked in the living room with a cake.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you." Everyone sang.

of course Nick sang like the bitch from Sing.

"Thanks guys oh my god this is so sweet!" I smiled.

Nick put down the cake and pulled out his phone. "Pose!" He said and I did as he said.

nicolassturniolo added to their instagram.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by EveMiller, matthew.sturniolo and 582,950 others.

Happy birthday babeeeee

Tagged: @EveMiller

EveMiller thanks bae xoxo
↪️ nicolassturniolo 😘😘

User DROP DEAD FUCKING GORG
liked by matthew.sturniolo

IsabellaMiller Yes u turned 1 apparently
↪️ EveMiller physically = 20
Mentally= 1
Liked by IsabellaMiller

AmiraJohnson YEAHHHH

I made a wish and blew out the candles.

"WHOOO!" Chris yelled as he flew through the kitchen and living room on a SKATEBOARD.

"Present time!" Nick piped up.

"Me first!" Amira said. She gave me a box and I shook it.

"DON'T shake it!" She said. I opened it and saw a microphone.

One Post - Matt Sturnioloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें