11 - Listen

We just got back to my house and I was sitting in the living room with the triplets.

"Okay I'm gonna get ready, what should I wear?" I asked them. "Hold on I'll come with you." Nick said and I nodded.

Nick stood up from the couch and walked over to me. We walked to my room and I started looking in my closet.

"What were you gonna say in the car?" Nick asked me. I paused and sighed. "Matt is driving me insane Nick." I said and he walked towards me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "First of all, he's amazing. He's sweet, he's handsome, he's funny, he has the biggest heart, he's perfect." I said.

"And what's the problem?" Nick asked confused.

"He likes comments that say I'm pretty and he comes up for me, you know that one person that called me a whore in my instagram?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Matt came up for me, you and Chris did too but Matt literally said: 'tf bro shut up she's beautiful' and after I read that he made me insane." I said.

"Okay soooo?" Nick asked. "Is he ever gonna make a fucking move?" I asked Nick.

"Do you WANT him to make a move?" Nick asked. "I mean, I've had a crush on him for 2 years, I have a FANPAGE about him, I've called him perfect on multiple post and that's STILL not enough for him to ask me out?" I asked.

"I don't know girl. But we really gotta get you ready. No offence but you need a dress, makeup and your hair has to be done." Nick said.

"Okay. What should I wear?" I asked Nick. He went through my closet for a minute until he gasped.

"This is perfect." Nick smiled. I looked the dress up and down and agreed. I grabbed it from him and put it on. After I put it on I walked out my bathroom and Nick looked up from his phone.

"Perfect." He gasped. I smiled and looked at him. "Really?" I smiled and he nodded.

"Okay next step, makeup." Nick said and I nodded. "Give me like... 10 minutes and I'll be ready." I said and he nodded.

"Do your makeup and your hair and then come downstairs." He said, getting up from my bed and I nodded.

Nick went downstairs and I went to my bathroom to do my makeup. After I was ready I did my hair and made a picture for on my instagram story.

EveMiller added to their story.

I went to my closet and grabbed my white heels

I went to my closet and grabbed my white heels. I know I said I wasn't gonna ruin my feet to look good but I still chose heels.

I went downstairs and walked in the living room. Matt looked up from his phone and his eyes brightened.

"Woah." He mumbled. "Did u say woah?" I asked him. "Yea- I- sorry- I-" He stuttered.

"We gotta go in 10." Nick said walking in the living room. He looked me up and down. "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Where's Chris?" Matt asked. "RIGHT HERE BITCH!" He yelled, running to the couch and jumping ON Matt. "OW CHRIS!" Matt yelled and I laughed.

He pushed Chris off him and sat up. "Where are we even going?" I asked them. "Our house." Chris answered simply and I nodded, still confused.

"Nick, can we talk?" I asked him. "Sure. Where?" He asked. "Just the guest bedroom." I said and he nodded.

We went to the guest bedroom and I sat on the bed. "What's up?" He asked after closing the door.

"Okay, so. I went downstairs and I walked in the living room and Matt looked up from his phone and said 'woah' after he saw me. NICK HE'S DRIVING ME INSANE!" I said.

"Shh!" He shushed me. "We'll work on it all right. But we gotta go to my house now." He said and I nodded, getting up from my bed.

I opened the bedroom door and walked to the living room with Nick behind. I stopped walking and put my finger on my lips as soon as I heard Matt say my name.

Nick and I hid behind the corner, listening to their conversation.

"Just ask her out Matt." Chris said. "I can't." Matt said. "Why not bro?" Chris asked. "Cuz she doesn't like me." Matt whispered.

"What the fuck do you mean? Come on Matt, open your fucking eyes. She has a FANPAGE of you and she always calls you perfect and handsome, I can see the way you look at her AND the way she looks at u." Chris said.

"You really think she likes me?" Matt asked Chris. "Yes Matt, probably." Chris said.

I looked at Nick and he looked at me. I smiled and looked down to hide me blushing.

"Y'all ready to go?" Nick asked, stepping out of the corner.

"Yes sir!" Chris piped up, acting like nothing happend.

I DIDNT WANNA PUT THE PARTY IN THE SAME CHAPTER CUZ THIS IS ALREADY SO LONG SO NEXT CHAPTER IS THE PARTY

IR123 OUT
862 words