09 - Eve's House

christophersturniolo added to their story.

I got woken up by my head moving

I got woken up by my head moving. I peeled open my eyes and looked up just to see Matt's eyes meeting mine.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." He whispered. "No it's fine, I had to wake up eventually." I said and he smiled.

Matt stood up from the couch and went over to the guest bathroom.

Where are Nick and Chris?

I picked up my phone and went on instagram. I saw Chris' story and shot up.

"Christopher!" I yelled, running to the guest bathroom. "Matt where the fuck is Chris?" I asked him.

"I think he's in-" Matt started, opening the door not expecting to see me that close by the door so bumping into me.

There we stood, face to face.

"Sorry." He mumbled. "It's fine. Where's Chris?" I asked him once again. "I think he's in the guest bedroom." He finished his sentence.

I stepped back and ran to the guest bedroom, slamming open the door to see Nick and Chris laying there on the bed, on their phone.

"CHRIS DELETE THAT FUCKING STORY RIGHT NOW!" I yelled.

"No." He deadpanned. I snatched his phone out of his hands, ran up to my bathroom and locked the door.

I went on instagram and deleted the story. "LET ME IN EVE!" He yelled, banging on the door.

I was gonna open the door until Chris got a message from his gc with Matt and Nick.

I couldn't help but open it, I'm a really nosy person.

Matt
Chris the fuck are you doing?

I HAD to scroll up.

I wasn't reading any of the texts. Until I saw my name in one, it was Matt.

Matt
That was really dumb of me in the gc with Eve

Nick
It was.

Chris
What did u even send?

Matt
I sent 'Eve is so fucking pretty I wanna die' and sent it in the wrong gc

Chris
Yeah you're lucky she didn't read that

My smile grew huge and I started blushing as I completely zoned the banging from Chris out.

I went up a little more until I found a PICTURE of me in their chat.

Matt
I met the love of my life.

Nick
What Matt?

Chris
The fuck you mean stupid?

Matt

NickOmgShe's gorgeous

Nick
Omg
She's gorgeous

Matt
Rightttt

Chris
Aka out of your league**

I put down Chris' phone and leaned against the door that Chris was still banging on like crazy.

Oh my fuck.

Matthew Sturniolo thinks I'm pretty?

This is crazy but I'm too scared to do something about it. I opened the bathroom door and walked out with a HUGE smile, giving back Chris' phone.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch next to Nick. "What do y'all wanna do today?" I smiled.

"Just hang." Matt said and I nodded. We basically talked the entire day and I basically smiled the entire day.

"You should wear more pink and black, and more hats by the way, especially backwards." I whispered to Matt out of nowhere.

"My birthday's coming up soon." I said and they all looked at me. "When is your birthday?" They asked me.

"In two days." I smiled and their eyes widened. "What?" I asked them. "We can celebrate with you!" They smiled and my smile grew EVEN bigger.

"Yay!" I said. "When are y'all going home?" I asked them.

"In 3 days." They said. "I'm going to Spain in 4 days so we can spend the the rest of the days together." I smiled and they nodded.

"But after that..." Chris said. "When are y'all coming back to Boston after then?" I asked them.

"July just to come see our mom because it's her birthday then." Matt said. "JULY!?" I yelled in disbelief and they nodded.

"Shit. That's a LONG time." I said and Matt, Chris and Nick nodded. After the day was over they went back home.

I went in my guest bathroom and saw Matt's hoodie on the cabinet.

It had a note on it.

I'll bring it back home next time.

This was my opportunity to wear it tho.

I left the hoodie alone and went to bed.

NEXT CHAPTER IS HER BIRTHDAY I THINK
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING SO LONG TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN.
MINIMUM 2 MORE CHAPTERS SORRY
IT'S 3 AM I GOTTA GO TO BED ISTG

IR123 OUT
736 words