Chapter Five: Angus Richard

Angus Richard the sole heir of Chadward Enterprise. you want someone who ladies described as a Greek God sent to Earth, the ladies man.

possessing a model body he mostly prefer a slim fit suit for any decision and create his stylish look. he was viewed as sexy,

smart and successful cause of his dress code and stern looks. he was the type of man who have his clothes panned out for the week.

his dark complexion and smooth hair make him attractive and irresistible when his not official he settles for jeans and plain shirts to attend any function.

his choice if colour is unorthodox, as he chooses green or blue in the dark shade for plant and black,

White or grey for  shirts. if it's a sudden party invitation, he comes in a funky printed t-shirt of irregular shoes.

His outfit are mostly customized with his name boldly.
   He had receive an invitation earlier to his father's wedding, he hates to admit that he wanted seeing the game or show his old man had up his sleeve this time,

but his grandma won't take any excuse of him at attending his father's wedding. he step at the elevator the , readjust his tie. "good morning Mr Richard"

his receptionist greeted in her usual lively tune, just as she does every other morning. Morning Joana how are you?

This is the highest he did say before he vanished into his office m Joana who was use to this only yelled her reply softly behind him.

   He hung his suit on the sofa In his office then move to the coffee machine,he made himself a cup of coffee before settling in his sir. Fridays ..

a day to sign contracts, check out overall goods sales
and make accounts on the capitals and interest spent gained that's week.

Something cut his eyes at the extreme of his table a sliver file he presume before reaching for it.

He scowl when he found out it was an official invitation card neatly and beautifully designed with golden write ups
He skip most of the writing down to Drey Richard Weds his brides......

He let out a short chuckle when sees the Brides name was omitted and why was there an "s" he just knew his old man is never up to any good.

He was occupied with his own thoughts when a soft knock jolt him back to reality before he could turn to face the door the clicking sound of hills full the room .

And his eyes met that of his personal assistant..good morning Mr Richard she greeted formally. She was dressed in an official suit and skirt

and a blue shirt as inner, her dark hair was rolled in a neatly doughnut style she look simple yet official   she was a little fat with average height her skin 

tone she wore a black stripes hills to match her outfits.
She applied little makeup and her lips was glittering red.

Angus took his time to take in her look is not like she look different from other days, his face drop when his eyes landed in her lips that was way too much

lipstick on her lips he thought then Smirk. Alexia shifted from one foot to another she know he was scanning her again. His gaze lingered on her lips more than

usual she wish she could wipe that mocking smirk off his proud face. She knew he does this always to all his female employee but he never got once compliment any of them so she just let him scan and judge within himself as usual.