Chapter Twelve: Realization

The morning sun peep it way through the thick curtains bathing her in gold, her lips slightly parted. her breath low and soft.

He stare at her with burning passion he could not have enough of her they are both strangers but they can't deny the night filled of fun,

just and little passion. Maybe passion was totally excluded that night.
is gaze rested on a breast which a firm and round as the domes of East Indian

temples the skin texture and the beads of pearly perspiration glistening like dew around the pink and erected buds of her nipples

he wanted to cover her with his body feel the soft thighs to carees her and destroy an Innocent mind with his lustful thoughts.

to love her and ravage her to hide her from the world and yet two-stroke where below the small tattoo upon her belly and thighs formed a capital v.

she seems like a fair bird-girl girdled in veil calling to him. he reluctantly avert his gaze away from her and rose to his feet walking into the bathroom.

He splash some cold water on his face repeatedly then walk into the bathtub turn the shower button to cold then waited for the cold water to wash down his body.

The cold water send shivers down his spine sound into the bathtub relieving the Feel of the water on his skin.

he stepped out of the tub wrapping itself in a towel not bothering to dry up his dripping body.

stepping he walk head straight into Diana who was fully dressed, her eyes glistening with tears she look weird and pale in her wedding gown tho muddy and soggy she still decide to put them on.

His brown furrow when he saw the dress he open his mouth to say something but Diana Cut him short.

II hate you!!! I hate that I met you you are a beast you took advantage of me I hope we never meet again this the tears flow down freely.

she storm out not waiting for him to get back to his senses or replying a word.
Diana cried herself out of the lodge what just happened how did she get so Tangled up In a stranger drastic way.