Chapter Twenty Two: I will go

Angus watch her smile contemptetly she looks so satisfied that he could not help but chuckle at her little drama.

What are we having nana, your favourite angus Emelia replied pinching her grandson cheeks playfully.

They both take their sit then Emelia walked around at her own pace dishing the meal for the both them, a fine dish of marsh

potatoes with bread crumbs and tomato sauce, yummy, I can’t wait to dive in mama.
Oh no no young man, say your prayers

always don’t be like Drey who never say his prayers, Emelia said to anxious angus.
I can never be like him

so please grandma, I’m sorry son but I just can’t help but notice when you act like your father.

Can we just eat grandma, am starving already, bless our food oh God, provide for the needy and thank you lord for this meal and we pray we get another meal lord amen.

Angus snort as Emelia ended her prayer. Those he even hears you, not now Angus no ill words about the lord okay,

angus ignored his grandma and dive in his meal. He moans between his mouth ‘’I love this grandma’’ I’m sure……. (munch)…. sure, I’m gonna ……. (munch) miss this.

Emelia stare at her grandson puzzled ‘’miss this how’’ I can make this for you whenever you want angus.

Angus swallowed his food then sip from his cup of juice then dab at his mouth ‘’oh I forgot to inform you mama’’

about what Emelia asked with a serious note in her tone. I have decided to go to father’s place, Emelia facial expression dropped, angus watched as blood drain slowly from his grandma face

‘’is that not what you want grandma’’ if you want me to stay I will, no baby I want you to go settle things with your father I just…. Emelia sign deeply ‘’never knew the time with will ever come angus, it hard to say goodbye’’