Introduction

It has been 3 months of abhir living in the birla mansion . Three months of akshara and abhinav leaving away from their son . The parents broke their son's heart to send him away with abhimanyu but at the same time they promise themselves that they will become financially strong and independent so that they get back abhir from birlas by file a custody  case of abhir against birlas . In this three months akshara and abhinav work hard on their respective fields and also start gaining success . Abhinav start his travel business which he purchase from his boss as his boss shift to America and while grabbing an opportunity abhinav bought it and decide to expand it . As the days passed their relationship also is in progress . Abhinav was already madly in love with akshara but now only akshara start comfortable around him they become more than friends . It will take time to akshara to madly fall in love with him .

On the other side abhir 's anger gradually melted down which lead sadness in his heart and he miss his parents day night but Abhimaniyu and manjari ignore his sadness and believe he is happy with all luxury and comfort but ruhi and aarohi knew his condition and both helped every possible way to help abhir sometime aarohi secretly sneak out to take abhir to meet his parents . This secret meeting help aarohi and akshara to cope up from the bitterness in their relationship . Akshara gradually understand not she only her sister also suffered somewhere and arohi gradually understand that her insecurities cause so much damage not only in her  sister's life but in her life too but still awkwardness prevail in their relationship .

One fine day aarohi was getting ready abhir and ruhi to the school and Abhimaniyu would drop them off .

Abhimaniyu - junior , ru chale school ke liye .

Abhiru ( abhir + ruhi ) - haa poppy / docman .

Abhir and ruhi go close to arohi and kissed on cheeks and said her byee . She hug them tightly with a bright smile . Then after breaking the hug ruhi move toward the side table on which Neil picture was kept . She kissed on his picture and say .

Ruhi - byee papa shaam ko milti hu . I hope aaj main dance competition main trofee Jeet jaau .

Aarohi witness this scene and get emotional . she wondered what if neil would be alive than her daughter might be kissed on her father's cheeks not on his photo but alas she don't have a perfect family in her fate all she has ru with her but she promised herself she will help to get her sister her perfect family i.e help her to get back abhir from birla

Abhimaniyu get hurt witness this scene although he himself want ruhi to get to know about his baby brother but right now he felt ruhi is going away from him as earlier this good bye kisses were meant for him but he himself create this scenario by ignoring ruhi for the sake of abhir but alas neither he get abhir nor ruhi completely . Both the kids went downstairs for the breakfast . Today abhir was looking happy as today is Sunday and he is going to meet his parents but he is little upset too as despite of Saturday he have to go school for his science exhibition and ruhi has her dance competition .

Manjari ( come with bowl of delicacies ) - aaj toh abhir bahaut khush lag raha hai . Chalo issi baat pe aap dono ka favourite breakfast karte hai .

Abhir - nahi Dida aaj main mumma ke haath ki kachori aur bread jam khaunga . Aaj mumma papa aayege naa toh unke saath school main exhibition ke liye aur aaj Saturday hai toh isliye main b nanu ke ghar jayunga mumma papa ke saath time spend karne .

Hearing about akshara and abhinav manjari frowns she was about to said something but Abhimaniyu intrupted .

Abhimaniyu - main bhi aayunga aapka science exhibition dekhne junior .

He said with a broad smile as he expect that he would exchange a few words with him but alas he just nodded and smile lightly . Seeing this reaction his face fell and start missing his old junior who used to share everything with him . Then he turn to ru and pick in her arms which brighten her smile as it was the first time he pick her in her arms after the arrival of abhir .

Abhimanyu - aaj main aapni  princess aur junior ke liye jaroor aayunga but aapka project kaha hai  junior ka toh woh raha ( pointed in a direction )

Ruhi 's smile vanished heard that and said in low voice - poppy aaj mera dance constipation hai . Science extibition toh Billa boy ka hai .

Abhimaniyu was speechless heard that . Aarohi was standing behind the Abhimaniyu with water bottle and lunch box of the kids feel sorry for her daughter . After seeing change behaviour of Abhimaniyu for ruhi she understood that only neil would be love ruhi the most if he would alive .

Ruhi - poppy mujhe neeche utaro mujhe matashree ke paas jaana hai .

Abhimaniyu takes ruhi down and she ran to aarohi . Both the kids kissed on aarohi cheeks and not left from there not before hugging aarohi . Manjari and Abhimaniyu feel envious with this act of kids .

Manjari - pehele dheere dheere ruhi ko mere bete se dur kiya ab abhir ko karne ki koshish kar rahi hai . Maat kar aisa warna pachatayegi . Akshara was always right tu kabhi nahi sudhar sakti .

Heard manjari she felt disgusting that she is same one to whom she consider her mother once but after winning custody battle she saw true colour of manjari which lead to lessen her love toward her and increase bitterness toward her .

Arohi ( sternly ) - hmm you right but one thing main dur isliye kar paayi kyunki aapka beta aapne rishte Sambhal nahi paaya .

Manjari was dumbstruck heard that before she could said anything aarohi royally ignore her and walk out .

************

Abhir , ruhi and Abhimaniyu reached school and found abhinav and akshara at outside the gate with longing eyes . Abhir leave his hands and move toward his parents . Akshnav bend down and open their arms and abhir come to him and hug him tightly . Ruhi always get positive vibes from her maasi and maasa so she too left Abhimaniyu hand and go to akshnav but stand little far . Abhinav noticed it and pull her in a hug .

Abhinav - ruhi aapke bina hamra family hug complete ho hi nahi sakta .

After breaking the hug abhinav pick abhir and ruhi in his arms .

Abhinav - Akshara chale andar aaj hamre do cuties ka important day hai . Ek ka exhibition hai aur dusre ka dance competition .

Akshara - haa aur dekh lena ruhi aur abhir jaroor jeetege .

Ruhi smile brightly as she expect her poppy to remember her special day but instead her maasa remember it  which was unexpected .

Ruhi - Billa boy jaise maasa ham dono se bahaut pyar karte hai . Waise hi matashree ne mujhe bataya tha ki mere papa bhi mujhse bahaut pyar karte hai aur Roz raat ko main unse baat karti hu . Aaj raat tu bhi kariyo aur woh tujhe bhi pyar karte hai .

Abhimaniyu was taken aback heard that and akshara and Abhinav feel pain in their heart seeing ruhi suffered .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this was the introduction but the chapter will be long for sure .

Precap - Harshwardhan come back along with Neil in birla house .

Do vote and inline comments too