Episode 2 - Confrontation and revelations

Here is the chapter guys I hope you will like it . Please give reviews guys .
______________________________________

The scene start from neil and aarohi were standing outside the room of Ruhi and saw ruhi and abhir from behind .

Aarohi - jaao neil yaha kyu khade ho . Jaake mil lo aapni beti se .

Neil - pehele tum jaa kar usse prepare Karo phir main jaayunga .

He was feeling nervous to go infront of ruhi and scared from her reaction after seeing him alive whom she assume dead . Aarohi understand his fear and feelings so she nodded and went inside and go and sit beside ruhi and thinking how to talk to ruhi .

Aarohi ( in mind ) - ruhi ko main kaise baatau neil ke zinda hone ki khabar woh khush toh bahaut hogi par uss choti si bacchi ke maan main sawal bahaut hoge . Uggh yeh chamgadad bhi naa saare ulte seedhe kaam mujhe hi deta . I hate you neil uggh ( frustrated )

She take a deep breath and call ruhi . She prepare herself first to prepare her daughter .

Aarohi - ruhi beta .

Ruhi - please chisturb maat karo main papa se baat kar rahi hu .

Aarohi - woh chisturb nahi disturb hota hai ruhi aur mujhe bhi aapse aapke papa ke baare main hi baat karni hai .

Ruhi leave her work immediately and turn to aarohi and sit like an obedient child .

Ruhi - haa bolo naa .

Aarohi - ruhi maine yaad hai maine aapse kaha tha ki aap bahaut lucky ho ki aapke paas matashree hai aur papa hai aapko love karne ke liye .

Ruhi nodded innocently . Aarohi take a deep breath and resume .

Aarohi - aur maine yeh bhi kaha tha ki papa star ban gaye hai ( she again nodded ) par ru beta aab naa aapke papa wapas aagye hai aapni ruhi ke paas aur woh naa ru se milna chahate hai toh kya ham chale unse milne....

Ruhi was in a silent heard that for the moment and aarohi was waiting for her reaction . Neil also get scared as he impatiently waiting for her reaction . They both hope this wouldn't make any bad impact on their daughter but before she could continue further she saw ruhi get up from place and hurriedly ran away but she realised something and turn to aarohi .

Ruhi ( to abhir ) - main papa se Milne Jaa Rahi hu Billa boy tu bhi chal papa se Milne .

Abhir cluelessly look at his sister and follow her . Aarohi ran behind her and shout her name but she didn't heard her and ran away with abhir . When she reached outside the room neil saw her running and he also went behind her . That's when ruhi 's leg twist and her head was about to hit to railing but neil come on time and put his hand on railing before her head hit to railing . Ruhi close her eyes in fear . Neil immediately hug her and ruhi also feel secure in his arms . Neil thank numerous god that ruhi is fine .

dil se dil ka rishta juda
pal do pal me mitta nahi
bandhan dilo ka tutta nahi

Ruhi and Neil both were in hug for a moment . That's when neil listen ruhi murmmered something while closing his eyes .

Ruhi - matashree .

Neil was baffled whom she is calling . Her eyes was still close . Neil take her down and saw her from close . He keenly observed her and fresh tears come from his eyes seeing his daughter . He crassed her hair and kissed on it. Ruhi open her eyes and find neil infront of her and scared little and start finding her Matashree . Although she desperately wanted to meet her papa and when she heard her papa come she was happy and wanted to meet him but when she saw him in person her feet get cold and she ran to aarohi and hide behind her . Aarohi was baffled with this behaviour .