Episode 25 - Back to kasauli

Hii I am back with another chapter . Give your reviews and Target is 140 votes and inline comments . Next chapter on as per schedule on Thursday but you have to complete the target .
______________________________________

Three months following Abhinav and Neil birthday was settling down . Everyone was settle down in their business and grow in their personal and professional life . Akshara was practised in a district court of udaipur and aarohi leave birla hospital and join life care hospital . Abhinav business too start flourishing specially kasauli branch . Harsh and neil too handle Mumbai branch online only as they are in administration department . Abhir and roohi too doing academically well and now their final exams wrap up and sharma family decide to shift Kasauli permanently .

The scene start from Abhir and roohi were standing before the mirror to get ready to go kasauli and more than everyone akshnav and abhir were excited .

Abhir - mumma maasi ham kab niklege kasauli ke liye .

Ruhi - haa mumma mujhe bhi jaana hai sakauli Billa boy ke saath rehana hai aur aapke pahado Wale Ghar main rehana hai .

Aarohi and akshara were irritated now as it was hundredth time they asked this question from morning .

Aarohi - ruhi abhir ek baar aap dono ke papa aur maasa aajaye phir ham kasauli ke liye nikal jayege .

Abhir - mumma mujhe bhook laagi hai .

Akshara ( sighs deeply ) - haa chaal banati hu . Jaa tu aur roohi dadi ke paas jaao unki packing main help Karo . Chal aaru ham bacchon ke liye breakfast bana lete hai .

Akshara and Aarohi left from there and abhir and roohi to ran away toward avani room to help her in packing . Abhir was very happy today as after one whole year he was going to his hometown kasauli and will join his old school and will meet his old friends again and in happiness he ate to his heart content and kids were waiting for their father and that's when abhinav and Neil along with harsh enter in a house abhir and roohi ran to them and bombard question on them .

Neil - baas shaant hojaao baccha party nikalna nahi hain kasauli ke liye . Akshara bhabhi aaru sab ready hai naa .

They nodded and akshara and abhinav take off their luggage and Neil and Aarohi help help avani and harsh to take off their luggage from room . Abhinav and akshara were about to lock their door but before locking it abhinav and akshara take it glance and get emotional .

Abhinav - aapne ghar jaane ki Khushi hai akshara .....

Akshara ( intervene ) - par iss ghar se bhi attachment hogayi kyunki yeh wahi Ghar jaha mere parents ki yaadein hai aur yaha hamne aapne pyar ka izhaar Kiya tha yaha yaad hai woh magical night jab hamri first kiss huyi thi .

Abhinav - akshara aisi baatein karte huye sharam nahi aati .

Akshara - karte huye sharam nahi aayi aab kehne main kaisi sharam .

Abhinav was all red due to shyness and abhinav again start teasing him . Akshara pull him and said unromantic and bholu paati kaahi ka .

Abhinav make faces and akshara walk away while making angry faces . That's when Akshara and abhinav pic fall from the side table and broke it and wind also flew and abhinav feel anxiety when the photo frame broke he feel palpatation against his chest and he start rubbing it and the word " akshara" come out from his mouth and next word come "nikkeji " . Everything got blank in front of him .

Abhinav was helpless and saw his wife surrounded by fire and screamed for help and abhinav was helpless .

Akshara - help.... abhinav.....bachao mujhe ...