Episode 14 - Late night conversation

Here is the chapter guys . Give reviews and the target is 130 + votes and inline comments . As earlier the target will complete you will get chapter .
______________________________________

The scene start from ruhi snatch phone from abhir and both start fighting over the topic who will talk to abhinav first .

Ruhi - Billa boy main baat karugi masa se .

Abhir - nahi mujhe aur baat karni hai papa se .

Abhir and ruhi start fighting with each other and grabbing an opportunity neil snatch phone from him .

Abhinav - ruhi chuhi aur Billa boy  tum dono ladte raho main baat kar leta hu .

And he continue talking to abhinav .

Abhinav - bhaiji aap .

He was little sad as he expect akshara to come on line but his bad neil come on line . Neil notice their sad face and understand that they both eagerly waiting to talk to each other .

Neil ( in mind ) - tadpo tadpo bro and bhabhi . Tadap ka phal pyar bhara hota hai .

Abhinav eyes were glued to akshara only and akshara eyes too .

Neil - bro mujhse bhi baat karlo .

Abhinav ( come out from trance ) - haa haa .... Karo naa baat ( chuckled nervously )

Akshara also get conscious and when she realise she shamelessly stare at her husband and blush hard remember the scene . Aarohi start teasing her seeing her blush and get akshara 's glare .

On the other side abhinav and neil start talking . Neil noticed that harsh was lay down on bed and this was unusual for neil seeing his father on the bed as his father is workoholic .

Neil ( worried ) - kya huaa bro papa abhi taak so rahe hai .

Abhinav look at harsh who was now awake and indicate abhinav not to tell him anything as he knew abhinav is naive but neil definately give him long lecture for neglecting his health and avani will also join him .

Harsh ( plead ; whispered ) - nav please maat batao warna tumhare maa aur bhai dono ka lecture sunna padega .

He ignore his plead and tell neil about his panick attack . Neil grew worried and was angry on him too for neglecting his health ; aarohi akshara and avani grew worried hearing his health update . As per harsh 's  prediction neil start scolding him and start giving him long lectures . Abhinav also join him and enjoy seeing his helpless and the way he made baby face and as well enjoy this cute family moment which is his and will his forever . Harsh give him look why you tell him .

Abhinav - kyu naa batata ....accha hai naa daant padni chaiye aapko tabhi pata chalega aise kisi ko darana nahi chaiye . Mujhe pata hai kaise peechle do ghante se meri Jaan nikli huyi thi . Jab taak doctor ne bola nahi aap theek ho jaan gaale taak aagayi thi tab taak .

Abhinav didn't realise what he utter  in a flow . Everyone get silence and look at abhinav . Harsh notice Abhinav grew awkward and decide to change the topic .

Harsh - nav tum bhi shuru hogaye neil ke saath aur datane lage mujhe .

Abhinav - aab papa pehali baar mauka Mila hai daantane ka toh dantane dijiye waise bhi biwi ke aage toh chalti nahi .

Abhinav laugh at his own statement forget that akshara also present there . He didn't know his fear will come true  and his bharata will soon serve to his family .

Akshara ( make him realise she is also present there ) - aaru aane de tere jiju ko bahaut mauke dungi unhe daantane ke .

Everyone laugh heard that and abhinav now uska bharta baana toh Tai hai .