Episode 23 - Birthday celebration

Here is the chapter and so sorry for the delay . I will give two chapters altogether when you will complete the target and Target is 140 votes and inline comments too
______________________________________

Next morning Aarohi and Neil were sleeping hugging each other they reached late at kaira house and found whole house decorated they understand that they also celebrate abhinav birthday like they celebrate . Now birds were chirping around happily as they set out of their nest and search for food and this broke Aarohi 's sleep and she look at Neil who was sleeping peacefully . His face was so serene and the slight smile that played on his lips made it impossible for her to not adore him . Her eyes welled up remember neil 's last birthday when she was alone and ruhi kissed on Neil 's potrait . She ruffle his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead and whispered " I love you chamgadar "

Before she turned get off the bed . Just then she turned shs get off the bed and was shocked to realised that he was awake .

Neil ( smiled ) - i love you chipkali .

He smiled and pulled her back making her land on his torso .

Neil - waah kya accha surprised mila subah subah mujhe aapne birthday ke din . Aaj ka toh mera din baan Gaya .

Aarohi - jaldi se utth jaao aur ready hojaao phir bahar chalate rooh kab se wait kar rahi hai Hamra aur mumma papa bhi .

Neil ( romantically ) - okay jaan....

He kissed on her forehead and leave for freshen up .

***************

Akshara walked out of the bathroom after freshen up and drap a saree quickly . She was looking stunning in the saree and walked to the dresser when her eyes fall on abhinav from the mirror who adore her and gesture her she is looking heavenly stunning . Hearing this compliment from her husband she blush slightly and thanked God for something in her  mind for sending abhinav in her life . She turned to him and knee down infront of him with a gift and bouquet .

Akshara ( have shinne in her eyes ) - happy birthday my bholu paati mere bandar aur mere bholu raam . Aap kehte hai maine aapki life main khushiyan bhari hai par sach toh yeh ki aapne mujhe sahi maaino main jeena sikhaya hai . Kya aaj aap aapni sherni uff herani biwi ke saath date pe chaloge party ke baad .

He smile holding his hand and nodded his head as he still feeling shy . Akshara laugh seeing his shy behaviour and get up which made abhinav embarassed and he scratch his back . Akshara start applying minimal makeup , small bindi and open jwellery box which avani give her . Akshara start entangled her hair and put it forward so she wear a necklace . Her back was visible which make her more attractive and abhinav lost in that . He move forward toward her and slightly put forward her hair strand made her feel butterflies in her stomach .

Abhinav - may I

He asked on which akshara nodded . She really enjoy his touch and this was first he come so close her . He slowly wore the neckpiece around her neck and clasped the hook which his warm touches were sending goosebumps through her body . Her cheeks turning crimson due to his proximity .

Abhinav - aapko dekhkar aapne aap meri shyness pe overcome ho jaayega . Shy aur bholu husband chala jayaga aapki khoobsurati dekh kar .

Hearing this compliment akshara was fully red now . Stepping forward toward her with a pair of bangles and gently slid them down her wrist while she stood there and admiring him .