Episode 24 - party and Face off

Here is the chapter I hope you like it and sorry for late chapter . I have my mid sems so couldn't have time for update the chapter sorry will try to post soon and after exams I will stick to schedule . Target 140 votes and inline comments too
______________________________________

The scene start from aarohi and akshnav come out . Akshnav was holding each hand and looking in each other eyes and smile at each other whereas Aarohi 's eyes were searching for her chamgadar . That's when her eyes meet with his eyes who adore his lady love with so much love in his eyes and he couldn't able to take off his eyes from her . She could read the praise in his eyes for her so there is no need of words to convey his feelings . Aarohi and akshara was surrounded by family and amidst them Neil pull Aarohi and take her to behind the pillar .

Neil - swarg se utari kokil kanthil apsara lag rahi ho .

Aarohi - chamgadar yeh jethalal wale dialogues maat maaro aapne laao warna jethalal tumpe pe case kar dega .

Neil - by God ki kasam kitni acchi lag rahi ho tum .

Hearing the compliment her cheeks turned into a shade of crimson on seeing her he totally lost in her . He catch her gaze and gesture her she is looking "looking hot " he moaned placing his hand on his chest making her blush harder . That's when roohi come to her parents and twirl and asked .

Ruhi ( twirl while holding her princess dress ) - papa main kaise lag rahi hu .

Seeing roohi decked up Aarohi smile but Neil get emotional as he missed 6 years of his daughter 's life .

Neil ( pick her in his arms ) - meri princess toh ek daam doll jaisi lag Rahi hai . Aapse accha toh koyi lag hi nahi sakta . Meri beti ko looks mujhse hi mile hai . Aapse accha koyi ho hi nahi sakta . My princess most gorgeous girl . Dekh lena sab aapko hi dekhege party . Saari limelight aapki aaj toh .

Roohi smile brightly heard that and seeing his daughter's smiling face his heart dance and pinch her while pamper her .

Aarohi ( clear his throat ) - aahh hmm aur bhi log hai yaha .

Neil ( to tease Aarohi ) - so what jab meri princess mere paas hoti hai toh papa sab bhul hainna princess .

Roohi - papa aap test ho .

Neirohi - woh test nahi best hota hai princess roohi .

Trio ( together ) - wahi wahi .

And trio laugh and Neil hug his both the ladies and promise to pamper them fullest to compensate the time on that which he was not present .

On the other side abhinav and abhir wear same type clothes . Abhinav and abhir look at each other for the moment and then abhir go to him and indicate him to kneel down to his level .

Abhir ( pull his cheeks ) - aap bahaut handsome lag rahe hai aakhir mujhpe Jo gaaye hai ( with attitude and raise his imaginary collar )

Abhinav ( Adjust abhir 's collar ) - nikkeji aap mujhe pe gaaye ho main aap pe nahi aur ham dono hi handsome nahi lag rahe hai ( eyeing to akshara ) koyi aur bhi gazab dhaa Raha hai .

Abhir ( smile mischievously ) - papa  aap clearly mumma ki taraf kar sakte hai . Mujhe bachha maat samjho main sab samjhata hu ( to akshara ) mumma main papa ko woh wali baat bata du

Akshara ( baffled ) - konsi baat ..

Abhir - wahi ki jab papa aaj subah so rahe the naa toh aapne papa ke  cheeks pe kiss Kiya tha .