Episode 27 - will abhinav survive ??

Hii guys first of all sorry for not updating so long I was busy with assignments, fest and internals and my end term exams also around the corner so no update till 18 may so please co-operate with me and I hope you don't loose intrest in the story and please give vote and inline comments .
______________________________________

The scene start from akshara come inside and saw avani was crying and muskan hold her who come with roohi and abhir as they adamant to go to Hospital to meet abhinav . Harsh who himself was scared and broken try to console his wife .

Harsh - calm down avani kuch nahi hoga nav ko woh theek hojayaga ( try to hold back his tears )

Harsh held the handle of chair firmly his soul was sucked with abhinav and his eyes glued to his son who was on death bed and fight between the life and death . Death of Neil flash infront of him and he can't handle one more shock . Muskan was with avani and console her . Harsh eyes too were moist and filled with tears . He look at avani who was sobbing uncontrollably and then move his gaze toward akshara who was inconsolable and was with kairav  who handle her and Neil was with kids . He can't fall weak as his family need his back and as a head of the family he should act as a strong pillar but at the same time tears can't leave his side . Neil witness his condition . Neil indicate kairav to handle kids so he go to harsh .

Here harsh take a glance of abhinav whose body attached with several tubes through the glass pannel and walk away from the nostalgic environment to spend some alone time and to console himself Neil also go behind him .

Neil placed his hand on his shoulder , when he turned to him he spot Neil standing with teary eyed . Before Neil could move forward he heard footsteps from the OT and they both turn and spot Aarohi and vatsal come outside . Akshara and avani was the first one to go .

Avani - aaru kaisa hai nav . Kab taak hosh aayega . Kya main usse mil sakti hu .

Akshara who hold kairav hand firmly look Aarohi and vatsal with high hopes for good news . Aarohi oscillating her gaze to everyone then fix her gaze to akshara who look at her with high hopes after sighs defeated she said .

Aarohi - maa aap abhi nahi mil sakti jiju se......

She look at vatsal to said further as she will not able to convey bad news to the family .

Vatsal ( to Avani ) - Mrs sharma abhinav ji ka operation successful toh hogaya hai par ....

Sharmas - par kya Aarohi ....

Aarohi - blood bahaut loss ho gaya hai aur next 48 hours unke liye bahaut critical hai . He need special care .

Everyone was shocked heard that akshara and avani both stumble back but kairav and muskan held them on time respectively .

Akshara - aaru , vatsal tune kaha tha kuch nahi hoga unhe phir aise kaise ....ek baar aur treat Karo naa unhe .

She was crying uncontrollably holding muskan .

Neil ( devasted; meek voice ) - woh theek toh hojayege naa aaru , vatsal bahaut zayada serious toh nahi hai naa .

Neil ( in mind ) - aaru bahaut daar lag raha hai mujhe sab theek hojayaga naa .

Aarohi ( in mind to Aarohi ) - Neil don't worry tumhari aaru hai naa kuch nahi hone degi .

Neil - par yeh daar ka kya karu aaru .

Aarohi - chamgdar ho naa uddaa do aapne daar ko . Tum family ko sambhlo Dr Aarohi aapne jiju ko fit and fine kar degi .

Neil nodded and they conversation through their eyes aarohi give him strength on which he smile a little and hold harsh hand while giving him comfort .