Episode 26 - Abhinav in danger

Here is the chapter give reviews and also do vote and inline comments .
______________________________________

The scene start from abhinav was laid down on a road lifelessly in a pool of blood naksh and natik singhania saw him and decide to take him to the hospital .

Naksh - papa ham inhe hospital nahi leke Jaa payege kyunki uss area pe landslide hogaya hai . Ham Ghar le chalte hai doctor ko bula lenge aur saare equipments hai naa badi dadi ke ilaaz ke liye mangwaye the naa .

Natik - okay jaldi chalo bahaut blood loss horaha hai . Naksh vatsal bhi toh aagaya hai woh dekh lega . Aab aap meri help Karo inhe andar leke jaane main .

He nodded and help him to get abhinav inside the car . Abhir who saw his father in deteriorated condition was getting scared and shocked .

Abhir ( shout ) - papa .....

Leaving his ball aside ran to his side and stop two unknown man to take his father with them . Before leaving the place he spot abhimanyu too but he choose to ignore him and choose abhinav as he is more important than anyone else .

Abhir - chodo mere papa ko mere papa ko chot lagi hai uncle aap papa ko kaha leke Jaa rahe hai .

Abhir look at abhinav condition whose bleeding was unstoppable and there was scratches all over his body . Abhir start crying and start pleading infront of him .

Abhir ( crying ) - papa please...uth jaao please ....main aapko taang nahi karuga aapke pjs pe bhi hasunga aur mumma ko aapka bharta bhi nahi banane dunga mumma jab aapko dantegi toh main aapke upar hasunga nahi please papa uth jaao warna docman mujhe phir se mumma se aur aapse alag kar dege aap mere super papa ho naa uthh jaao Naa please .....

Naksh and natik heart broke seeing his condition and love for his abhinav . Naksh move to him .

Naksh - abhir main tumhare na.....I mean main tumhare dadu ka dost hu . Yaad hai aapko aapke dadu ne mere papa se milwaya tha aapko .

Natik turned to him and wave at him abhir recognised him and now trust that they will help him .

Naksh - abhir chale inhe ghar leke chalte hai waha doctor aapke papa ko theek kar dege abhir trust me ham kuch nahi hone denge .

Abhir nodded and decide to trust as he feel they will not harm him . Naksh and natik made him sit on back seat and naksh sit with him and abhir who hold his hand throughout and natik sit on front seat with driver . Driver start the car and love toward singhania mansion . Abhir was crying profusely holding abhinav hand naksh trying to console him but he was inconsolable .

Naksh - abhir beta chup hojaao aapke papa theek ho jayege .

Naksh hug him and patted his back and made him drink water abhir feel comfortable around naksh and naksh feel the same which he feel same around kartik and naira . He feel naira and kartik back in the form of abhir .

Natik - harsh ji phone nahi utha rahe hai .

Naksh - aur kisi ko phone karte hai abhinav Ji ke phone se .

Naksh give abhir his phone and he insert password and open it . Naksh open call log and dialled akshara 's number but abhir immediately intrupted .

Abhir - uncle Maasi ko phone Karo mumma ko nahi .

Naksh and natik were shocked heard that as according to their observations they always seen Aarohi getting jealous from akshara and after death of sirat and kartik she start blaming her for sirat death and after the revelation of naira being kartik 's first wife she thought akshara is everyone's favourite and because of that she is jealous and one kairav and akshu announced that they don't want to see their face and want to meet . Natik heart broke heard that as akshara was last the piece of his princess and he couldn't take this toll and he suffered from heart attack too and then naksh decide to shift to London permanently with his family and gayu and vatsal too join them . Natik and naksh both are shocked seeing that abhir is close to Aarohi .