Episode 16 - Custody Case reopen

Here is the chapter guys . Give reviews and the target for the next chapter is 140 votes and inline comments too .
______________________________________

Few days passed of akshara coming in birla house . After confessing his feelings to him that she wouldn't able to love back she was not feeling light instead she was confused and the question arose in her mind is she said right but as days passed she forget the incident . Akshara and abhir badly missed abhinav and used to talk with him every night . They share each other worries , happiness , how their day goes without each other . Now akshara dearly miss abhinav she felt she will go insane by this weird feelings but as the days passed she completely forget the matter but some or other incident make her recall her weird feelings . Abhinav also miss akshara and abhir alot and imagine them in that house but now difference in the imagination was till now he had a abhir , akshara , muskan and Neelamma but now he has his parents , brother , Aarohi and his sweet princess ru .

Neil and Aarohi also spend time together with their daughter . Neil also left no unturned to pamper his ladies and also spend time with them . They also make sure they spend time  with avani so she doesn't feel left out . He also tried to fill void abhinav 's absence in abhir 's life and tried to paid attention on both the kids equally like abhinav do .

Aarohi and avani deal smartly with manjari . After got insulted by goenkas sister she choose to remain silent but deep inside she wanted to akshara and abhimanyu reunite and form an illusional family with abhir .

Abhimanyu tries to recall his and akshara so called good times but she end up remember that white day and the injustice he done to her and her son . One day he cross his limit but thanks to his star abhinav 's call sphere him .

Akshara was serving a breakfast for the kids while Aarohi and avani bring abhir and roohi after getting them ready . Neil also come for breakfast and sit in between the kids . Ruhi jump on Neil and hug him and wish him good morning .

Ruhi - good morning papa .

Neil ( crassed her hair ) - good morning princess .

He swirl her in air and ruhi enjoy it . Abhir longingly look at Neil and roohi and miss abhinav more . In this few days abhir gelled up with Neil well as he also love him like abhinav but he hesitate to go to him because he
don't want to upset ruhi like last time when she upset with him when he spend time with abhimanyu . Neil saw his longing eyes and he understood he might be miss abhinav so he pick ruhi in his arms and move toward abhir and also pick in his arms and also start pamper him . Abhir laugh happily and freely with him . Neil try his level best to fill void in abhinav 's place in abhir 's life .

Akshara and Aarohi serve breakfast to kids and Neil . Manjari and abhimanyu also join the table but they sat little far from the cute family . Abhimanyu longingly look at his son as he also wanted to pamper him . Neil feed both the kids . Akshara and Aarohi smile seeing their bond .

Akshara - Aarohi thank you Neil ko abhir ke saath time spend karne dene ke liye . I know ruhi aur Neil itne saal baad mile hai aur abhir ais.....

Aarohi - pagal hai kya akshara Neil sirf ruhi ke papa nahi hai abhir ke maasa bhi hai aur uska pura haaq hai ham dono ke aur hogi ruhi Teri beti abhir to mera samjhdaar beta hai .

Akshara - oyee khabardaar meri beti ko kuch kaha toh .

She warned her and then they both laugh at the same time but after sometime Aarohi get serious and akshara notice her changed  experience .

Aarohi - hamesha se mein main -  main aapna aapna karti aayi hu aab sikhi ki hu baatna woh bhi Neil aur ruhi ki wajhse .

Akshara was about to said somthing but Aarohi stop him and divert the topic . After completing the breakfast Neil get up from his place .