Episode 12 - Abhinav leave for kasauli

Here is the chapter guys . Give reviews . Target - 120 + votes and do inline comments too . As earlier the target will complete you will get the chapter .
______________________________________

Next morning around 5 : 30 am neil was doing jogging in a park abhinav also to meet his acquaintance . After finish the jogging he went to tea stall to have tapri wali chai unknown to him that abhinav were also present there . Coincidentally abhinav and neil order together .

Abhinav / neil ( in unison ) - ek adarak wali chai bhaiya .

Hearing each other they look at another direction and surprised to see each other .

Abhinav ( surprised ) - neil bhaiji aap yaha ??

Neil - haa woh jogging karne aaya tha . Main hamesha iss park main bhai ke saath aata th...

Neil stop in his tracks and get sad thinking about abhimanyu . All the happy memories flash like a movie in his mind that he spend with Abhimaniyu but his heart ached remember what he did with his daughter and his bhabhi who is more than sister to him . A lone tears escaped from his eyes and abhinav immediately wiped it off as he understood his turmoil . He knew what abhimanyu meant for neil and vica versa and in grief of neil 's demise abhimanyu done the blunder with akshara but that's not a reason to whitewashed his all deeds .

Before he could speak he feel warmth in his whole body it didn't take time him to realise that his brother hug him .

Abhinav ( try to comfort him ) -  neil bhaiji shaant hojaiye sab theek hojayega .

Neil realised that in emotions he hug him he try to broke the hug but abhinav tighten the hug . They share a long hug as both of them needed this . Abhinav fully enjoy the hug as this is the first time some one hug him with so much Affinity and try to comfort him . He maintain distance from them not because he is angry with them it's just that he didn't used to of this all this love and was clueless how to react and also many unknown feelings buried inside his heart .

After sometime they break the hug and neil look at blankly at him .

Abhinav ( try to read his mind ) - kya huaa bade bhaiya kya main aapko bada bhaiya bula sakta hu ( he nodded ) bade bhaiya aap mujhe aisa kyu dekh rahe hai .

Neil - kuch nahi ..... Thank you aapko pata hai bro bhai bhi mujhe aise hi comfort karte the . I feel aap mere bade Bhai hai .

Abhinav ( not know what to said ) - hmmm

He look nervous around him neil understand his nervousness . Neil decide to leave the place .

Neil - bro mujhe kuch kaam hai main chlata hu .

Abhinav understood why he do this . He feel bad that his family try to take some toward him and he also try to do but then step out . Now he determine he will definately take step toward them and Neil is the best person as he feel connection with him after all he is his twin brother .

Abhinav - bade bhaiya ruk jaaiye thodi der yahi baithiye phir saath main chalege . Aaiye naa .

Neil smile brightly and sit beside him . Now vendor give them tea .

Neil - cheers .

Abhinav - cheers .

And then they share a laugh . They drink the tea and were silent for moment and enjoy each other company . Neil decide to initiate the conversation .

Neil - thank you bro ruhi ko abhir jaisa pyar dena ke liye . Mujhe bataya ruhi ne kaise jab abhir ke aane ke baad bhai ruhi ko ignore karte the toh aap kaise usse pamper karte the .