Episode 1 - Neil is alive

Hii guys I am back with new chapter and thank you for good response on last chapter . Sorry for not posting yesterday but try to understand that I currently start my college but I promise I will try my best to give update regularly . Please do vote and inline comments it motivate me to write .
______________________________________

The scene start from akshnav along with ruhi and abhir went inside and Abhimaniyu follow them . He was sulk from inside seeing akshara and abhir 's closeness with abhinav .

Abhimanyu ( in mind ) - Junior aur akshara meri family thi aur maine usse kho diya aapni bevakufi ki wajhse but aab toh maine realised kar li aapni mistake aab toh mujhe meri family wapas milni chaiye aur Sharma ji aab mujhse meri ru bhi cheen rahe hai .

He was lost in his own thoughts he didn't realise that everyone already went inside . He sighs and went inside .

Abhir was standing in his stall with his project and Abhinav stand beside abhir .

Abhir - bahaut daar lag raha hai papa main jeetuga naa .

Abhinav - haa yaara tu hi jeetega . Tu toh kasauli ka superstar hai .

Abhimaniyu ( who come there listening their talks ) - haa junior don't worry aap hi jeetoge . Akhir aapne papa pe Jo gaye ho .

Abhinav get hurt heard that as it remind him he is not a Sharma but before he could think more he feel his nikkeji hug him and feel his nikkeji understood his turmoil .

Abhir - papa bahaut daar lag raha Pjsnpp pjs sunao naa papa please .

Abhinav break the hug and start with his pjs to cheer up abhir . Akshara join them .

Abhinav - ek aur pj suno nikkeji....

Akshara - baas aab ek aur pj sunaya naa abhinav aapne toh mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga .

Navir ( abhinav+ abhir ) - sherni / sherni mumma .

Akshara glare them and both father son duo shivering seeing her glare .

Abhimanyu get hurt saw this as if he didn't do that which he do 6 years back than instead of abhinav he would be there but more than him one soul is broken and that is ru . Ruhi longingly look at her poppy to pamper her as she is feeling alone right now . Ruhi never feel lonely in her life and crave for father love before as abhimanyu always there to fill that void but now abhimanyu start neglecting her for abhir but she knew abhir is not the reason as he himself stay away from abhimanyu despite of living with him . Ruhi look here and there to find her matashree . When she spot her she ran to her and sat beside her . Aarohi find this unusual as she is enthusiastic child and she never learn to sit quiet if she is silent then definately there was a strom inside her .

Aarohi - kya huaa ru aap aaj shaant kyu ho .

Ruhi nodded in no and said nothing .

Aarohi ( sighs ) - kya huaa batao naa matashree ko .

Ruhi ( in low voice ) - poppy mujhse aab pyaar kyu nahi karte matashree .

Aarohi was speechless heard that and feel helpless at the same time . How can she explain the 6 year old child that his poppy got his son and now he forget her that she never exist for him .

Aarohi - poppy nahi hai toh kya huaa ruhi ke paas matashree hai naa aur aapko pyar karne ke liye aapke chamgadar papa hai jo aapni ru se sabse zayada pyar karte hai aur woh world ke best papa hai . Ru Jaab aapke paas best hai toh aapko better ki kya zaroorat hai .

Ruhi - sacchi matashree papa bahaut pyar karte hai mujhse .

Aarohi - mucchi bacchaa neil sirf aapni princess se hi sabse zayada pyar karta hai .