Episode 21 - Akshara confess her love

Hii guys I hope you had a great weekend . Here is the chapter so please give reviews and the target for the chapter is 140 votes and inline comments . Meet you on next Sunday .
______________________________________

The scene start from skip to the day before abhinav and Neil birthday . Abhinav drove his car to kaira house after spending time with avani , harsh and Neil . He open the door with key and switch on the light of the hall .

Abhinav ( to himself ) - lagta hai akshara so gayi hai bahaut time se woh Aarohi ki madad kar rahi thi Neil bhaiji ko surprise Dene ke liye . Haaye kaash meri biwi bhi mujhe saali ji ki tarah surprise deti but I am lucky ki woh meri life main hai .

He move forward and find a letter and a black shirt on the table . Abhinav take it and open it .

" Abhinav yeh shirt pehno aur peeche lawn main aajao "  .

Abhinav ( in mind ) - Akshara peeche lawn main kya kar rahi hai .

He came to the lawn and saw that the whole lawn and the path to the back stairs was decorated with his favourite flowers . There were gerberas daises, carnations , tulips lilies of variety flower . There were small stands kept at regular interval . He went ahead and saw that each stand had a small envelope on it and it was beautifully decorated . He opened the first envelope and read the note .

Read the envelope but ek pura padhne ke baad hi next padhna .

Abhinav was confused . He was able to hear the sound of singing and the sound of piano .

Hansta Rehta Hu Tujhse Mil Kar Kyu Aajkal
Badle Badle Hain Mere Tevar Kyun Aajkal

He went to next envelope .

Abhinav aaj main aapse woh sab kehna chahati hu jo main aapke saamne nahi keh paati . Aapko old school romance pasand hai naa isliye main aapni feelings waise hi bataungi aur hamri love story bhi toh waise hi hai cute and simple .

He kept the note in the pocket of his shirt close to his heart with a smiling face and tears of joy and excitement in his eyes .

Aankhein Meri Har Jagah
Dhoondhe Tujhe Bewajah
Ye Main Hoon Ya Koi Aur Hai Meri Tarah .

So further he went to read the notes in the envelopes one by one .

Ek ladki thi Jo puri tarah se tuti huyi thi zindagi se nirash thi . Love se vishwas uth Gaya tha Mera hamesha se unconditional love chahane wali ladki pyar ke naam se bhagne lagi par aapne mujhe pyar kiya bina mujhe change kare , mujhe freedom di , kabhi suffocation feel huye bina . Hamesha ek individual ki tarah dekha hai . Aap ek aise responsible insaan hai jispe main depend kar sakti hu aankhe band kar ke aap pe emotionally dependent ho sakti hu .

Kaise Hua, Kaise Hua
Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua
Kaise Hua, Kaise Hua
Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua

He feel goosebumps all over his body reading the letters . He never feel he will listen all these words from akshara . He move toward next envelope .

Mere pyar par bharosa tutne ke baad ek mujhe aap hi aise mile jisne mujhe yeh yakeen dilwaya ki love exist karta hai abhinav .... Aapne mujhe yeh bataya ki pyar main koyi bandish nahi hoti woh toh Balki khula aasmaan hota hai . Aapne mere andar ki sherni ko phir se Zinda kar diya jo papa ki death ke saath chali gayi thi . Aapke samne main vulnerable ho sakti hu jaise papa ke saamne hoti thi .

He knew that the reason behind her hiding herself anger and strict behaviour there was soft akshara who craved for love and he promise himself he will give all his love to his love of his life .