Bunker Taken and Saved Princess

Calibri stayed in the low part of the bunker, curled up and her feather fluffed to act as a blanket. But the elevator coming down made her look up from the couch. 

"You all said I was crazy, huh? Well, who's crazy now? Me, crazy prepared." Branch walked over to the sticks he placed down earlier and put them away. "You tell her about the eleven years of provisions? I keep telling you, you could push twelve if you drink your tears." 

Branch turned to the woman. "And I said 'noted'." 

Poppy was confused as to why her feathered friend was there. "Cali, what are you doing here?" 

"Where do you think I go when things are too loud and crazy in the village? The bunker is soundproof from the outside in. And vice versa." 

Calibri then laid her head down again and curled up, falling asleep for a bit, before a bunch of warm hands were felt hugging her. 

Her head sot up and she saw some of the troll children hugging her. "Um, when and how did you all get in here?" 

Branch was seen packing some stuff and coming over to Calibri. "Come on, we gotta go find Poppy and make sure she isn't eaten." 

The feathered woman got up and the children giggled as they ran off to play. Hopefully they don't find the sharp traps she hid. 

The two got out of the bunker and Calibri had an idea. "It'll be faster if we fly. Climb on." 

She crouched down and spread her wings, inviting the grey troll onto her back. But he didn't seem to be convinced. 

"Is it safe?" Branch climbed on anyway and Calibri slowly spread her wings wider before slamming them down and taking off. 

Calibri could hear Branch screaming as she flew. But soon she burst through the canopy of the forest and started to glide instead, flapping her wings every now and then. 

"Open your eyes." Branch slowly listened as he pealed his eyes open to see the tops of trees breeze by like an ocean of green. The clear sky above them as they flew, the wind whipping his face as Calibri flapped her wings. 

"Wow." 

Calibri flew farther from the village, using the wind currents to go faster. Her eyes were open for a certain pink troll, and soon spotted her. 

Poppy was unconscious and trapped in spider webs as spider surrounded her. 

Branch threw a frying pan at the spiders and when they were distracted Calibri swooped in and grabbed Poppy, getting the trolls to a small distance away and letting Branch off her back. 

The spiders charged at Branch, but he used his hair like a whip. Whipping the spiders back and into a larger creature's mouth. 

The creature seemed satisfied with the snack and sunk into a napping position. 

"Poppy!" Calibri unsheathed her claws and cut the cocoon of webs of the princess. Her teammate joining a second later with some beetles. 

Branch used the bugs as defibrillators, and a second later Poppy sat up quickly." 

"Get back up again!" She then noticed Branch and Calibri. "Branch, Calibri, my friends. You both are right on time." 

"Oh, right. Like you knew we were coming." 

Calibri rolled her eyes and her ear twitched as she heard something as Branch and Poppy talked. 

Branch seemed to notice Calibri's behavior. "Calibri, you okay?" 

Thud! A large spider dropped in front of the trolls, but the feathered woman wouldn't have this. 

Calibri jumped on the spider as it attacked, clawing and biting at it like a feral animal. The spider was bleeding a yellowish green ooze from most of the bites and scratches. 

The two trolls watched as their friend fought off the arachnid. They never have seen Calibri act like this, she was always friendly, quiet, and gentle. But soon the spider ran off in fear of the woman. 

"Let's get out of here." Branch guided Calibri as she walked, helping her steady her heavy breathing. 

"Alright! Let's do this! The sooner we get to Bergen Town, the sooner we can rescue everybody and make it home safely." 

Calibri shook her head. "What's your plan?" 

"I just told you, to rescue everyone and make it home safely." Poppy turned to Calibri and Branch, the feather one of the two pinching the bridge of her nose. 

Branch didn't like this either. "That is not a plan. That is a wish list." 

"I suppose you have a plan?" 

Branch nodded and started to go over his plan. "First: we get to the edge of Bergen town. Then, we get inside by sneaking through the old escape tunnels, which will lead us to the Troll Tree. Right before we get caught, and suffer a miserable death, at the hands of a horrible, bloodthirsty Bergen. Wait, are you scrapbooking my plan?" 

True to his observation, Poppy was scrapbooking the plan. "Yeah, almost...Done!" 

Poppy stood up and in the book was a pop up of the stollen trolls, Poppy, Branch, and Calibri. The book said, "We did it!" before it spat glitter on Branch's face. 

"There will be no more...scrapbooking."