True Colors

The entire troll village and Calibri were dumped inside a pot when Cheff and her lackies got back. Everyone was scared and upset as Calibri tried to claw open the lid. 

"It won't budge." The woman landed next to Branch and King Peppy was the first to notice Poppy. 

"Poppy?" He ran to his daughter. "Poppy! Thank goodness you're alright." 

Poppy didn't hug her dad back as she stepped away from him. "I'm doing great. I got everyone I love thrown in a pot, thanks for asking." 

This made Branch and Calibri concerned for her. 

"Poppy? Are you being...sarcastic?" Biggy was the one to ask her, but what she said next made everyone gasp. 

"Yes!" 

"Oh my God." 

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought I could save you. All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, like you did, Dad. But I couldn't" 

"Poppy." 

Poppy turned away from her father and fell to her knees. "I let everyone down." 

Both Branch and Calibri stepped forward. "But Poppy..."  

"You were right, Branch. The world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows." Poppy's colors then drained from her body, leaving her grey. 

Calibri's eyes went wide as she and Branch watched as the other trolls all went grey, their happiness was gone. 

Calibri didn't know what to do before getting an idea. "You with the sad eyes.~"

The trolls parted revealing Calibri and Branch. But Branch then got Calibri's plan, and joined in. 

"Don't be discouraged.~"

Poppy looked back down as Calibri came in front of her. "Oh, we realize. It's hard to take courage.~"

"In a world full of people. You can lose sight of it all. The darkness inside you can make you feel so small.~"

Poppy's hug time bracelet then glowed. 

But as Branch and Calibri held out their arms to her, she covered the flower. But then the other bracelets glowed and made the ding noise in a pattern. 

Calibri continued the song. "Show us a smile, then. Don't be unhappy, can't remember when. I last saw you laughing.~"

Branch picked up for his part. "This world makes you crazy.~" 

The two then started to sing together. "And you've taken all you can bare. Just, call us up, because we will always be there. And we see your true colors shining through. We see your true colors, and that's why we love you.~"

Poppy's colors came back, and she looked at Branch and Calibri with a bright, soft smile. 

And she started to sing with them. "So don't be afraid to let them show.~" 

The three held hands and Branch started to glow as his grey faded in bright colors. 

"Your true colors, true colors are beautiful.~"

Calibri then started to lead them in a small dance. "We see your true colors.~" 

"True colors.~"

"We see your true colors. And that's why we love you. So, don't be afraid to let them show. Your true colors, true colors are beautiful.~"

The dance soon ended, and all the trolls had their color back. 

"Like a rainbow.~"

"Oh~, like a rainbow.~" Cooper then came in with a harmonica, because some sort of cartoon logic. 

Poppy looked to Calibri and Branch. "Thank you both." 

"No, thank you and Calibri." Calibri was confused about that. "For what?" 

"For showing me how to be happy." 

Poppy was excited about that. "Really?! You're finally happy?! Now?!" 

"I think so. Happiness is inside all of us, right? Sometimes we just need someone to help you find it." Branch smiled at Calibri with a small blush, and she smiled back. 

But then the pot was heard opening. Calibri got ready to pounce as the lid opened, keeping the trolls behind her. 

But the one to open the pot was Bridget. "Poppy, Calibri." 

"Bridget? What are you doing?" 

"I can't let them eat you. Come on, you gotta go." Bridget tipped the pot over, and everyone rushed out and to the troll tree. "Hurry! Go, go, go! Get out of here!" 

Calibri and Poppy looked up at Bridget. "No! Bridget, if you go in there without us you'll know what they'll do!" 

Calibri was tearing up but left so she wouldn't cry more than she already did. 

At the troll tree everyone was escaping. "Bridget just ruined her life to save us it's not right!" 

Poppy was right about that. "She deserves to be happy as much as we do!" 

Calibri nodded in agreement before growing and going to get something. She came back with a roller-skate, and let Poppy, Branch, Biggy, Guy Diamond, Cooper, Smidge, and Satin and Chenille hop in. 

The feathered woman flew towards the castle and towards one of the windows. "Hang on to your sprinkles!" 

She spun in the air and cocooned herself in her wings as she crashed through the window. Calibri rolled the skate on the ground before singing a familiar song. 

"Hey!~ They don't know, they don't know, they don't know about us!~"

The trolls made Bridget's wig again as Calibri stood in front of the king's table. 

Gristle gasped before crawling under the table and standing next to Calibri. "Camila?" 

Bridget put the trolls on the table. "But...How? Why? Why did you do this?" 

Calibri answered him. "Because she thought she wasn't good enough for you. Bridget thought you'd never notice her." 

"I mean, hello. Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so." 

Chef wasn't having this moment. "Guards! Finish her!" 

Calibri stood in front of the group and smacked the guards away with the wind thrusted from her wings. "Shut up, Perra!" 

Poppy continued what the plan was. "King Gristle, when you were with Bridget, you were feeling something, weren't you?" 

Gristle nodded. "Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza." 

"Me too." Bridget agreed with him. 

"That feeling, that was happiness!" The bergens were confused now as one stood up. "But you have to eat a troll to be happy, everybody knows that. Don't you?" 

Calibri then pointed to Gristle and Bridget. "And yet the proof stands in front of you! Neither of them has eaten a troll in their lives!" 

"No, I haven't. Yet here I am. My belly empty, and my heart full." Gristle put Bridget's other skate on her foot and held her hands. 

Some bergens awed at the scene, and so did Calibri.