Final Rescue

Calibri led the Quetz's to the edge of the forest, all of them were human sized and ready to not only save Mariana, but arrest Velvet and Veneer. 

"So, stealth team. Go through the vents and find Mariana. If you run into any trolls tell them Cali sent you." The team consisting of a few of Calibri's cousins and aunt nodded. "The rest of you, make sure to corner Velvet and Veneer anyway you can." 

One of Calibri's brothers, Marcos, raised his hand. "So, your boyfriend is a troll?" 

"Yes, Marcos, we went over this on the way here. Now, let's go." The flock of feathered people flew over the traffic and the stealth team shrunk down and flew off to get Mariana. 

It wasn't long until Calibri spotted the popstars and in front of them was Rhonda with Branch pointed to the two. "Give me back my brothers! And my girlfriend's mom!" 

Poppy then came out. "Yeah! What he said!" 

"That's your boy, hermana?" Calibri nodded to her sister and held up her hand. 

"You don't know what you're talking about, troll." Velvet was being a total jerk towards Poppy and Branch. Guess fame is the only thing she cares about. 

"You're stealing Brozone's talent because you have none of your own! And you're holding a Quetz captive! You big-! Oh, you big-!" 

Calibri then signaled for the Quetz's to land around the four. "Frauds!" 

Calibri's father then shouted next as he landed. "Kidnappers!" 

Then it was her siblings. "Thieves!" 

Calibri landed last landing directly in front of the brother and sister. "You keep stealing their life force, and you'll be murderers!"

Poppy and Branch looked in awe at the woman's new look. She looked glorious as she flared her wings out. And she was scaring the two fakers. "Let them free and me and my family here will go easy on you." 

Velvet and Veneer covered the shoulder pads on their outfits and backed away slowly. "Okay, we need to leave. Right now." 

The two raced to their car and started to drive away. But this made Calibri signal her family to follow them. "Branch, Poppy, follow from the streets. We'll take the air." 

With that Calibri took off and after the popstars. The flock of Quetz's being joined by the stealth team and Mariana. "Good to see you're alright." 

"Same to you. You look beautiful." The chase continued and Velvet and Veneer started singing. 

"What the-?! They're trying to get the people on their side!" 

Calibri then had an idea as she dived down and flew right next to Velvet, startling the fake singer. 

"Hola." The feathered woman gave a glare as she chuckled darkly and flew up so everyone can see her. 

"Know you got my blood running

Turn the heat to six hundred
Wish I could knock your skull in
But I'm rising above it
Know you'll crash it and burn it
God knows you didn't earn it
My friend karma's a bitch
She's got some lessons you'll learn 'em

Now we're enemies
You're a snake you're a snake
I can see it in your face!~"

The other Quetz's seemed to have got the idea and started singing too. Their voices were louder than the frauds they were chasing and getting the message to others. 

"Ahh, do you feel no shame?
Ahh, can't you see my rage?
You're a snake you're a snake, just like a spitting image
Fate, how's it taste? It's your own medicine
Make no mistakes, got 2020 vision
If I see your face, don't think I'm forgiving!~

It's time we had a discussion
'Bout your sorry production
Mask your shade and corruption
Grinning teeth lack seduction
Know the crime you committed
I forget not forgive it
Don't you dare get it twisted
I'm nice but I can get wicked.~"