𝟒.

It was time to go home now and I haven't talk to Gwen since lunch. Suddenly the day feels awkward. I mean Gloria tried talking to Gwen to get her to talk with me but she wouldn't budge. She was truly annoyed. I feel so bad.. but I wish she didn't say what she said to me either, That hurt...

I guess remind me to never be so open about some guy anytime soon. It's a key way to jeopardization for quite literally anyone. Like me and Gwen.. we used it on each other. Oh I miss her! If I hadn't liked Ponyboy I'm sure this would've never happened but.. how could I ever like someone so much when i never said a word to them.. I really embarrassed myself and wasted my thoughts and eyes.. but definitely not these outfits! Woohoo!

I saw busses leaving, kids walking, cars moving out, and a whole swarm of kids standing around talking and then there's me. Gloria left with her cousin and Stacy was going to meet me with.. with Gwen.. pray for meee oh please pray..

The suspense was getting to me so I very much wanted to be walk home. I almost did until i felt a hand pull me back. Since when did Stacy get manly hands.. but no she didn't! It was Bob! Oh nooo! Not bob! This can't be! Why has this day screwed me over! Maybe I should go back to my old style but.. it's too late!

"Oh what do you want..", I asked glaring at Bob.

"I just want to speak with you. There's no harm in that", Bob said putting his hands up smirking making me roll my eyes. "You're not my friend nor my acquaintance so leave me be, thank you", I said with a fake smile before turning around but Bob did A full one eighty and popped up in front of me.

"Oh do you ever get tired of sucking!", I said feeling like I needed to just pull my hair out.

"Well I don't do the sucking..", Bob said smirking. I cocked my eyebrow confused until I realized. "WHA.. WHAAA WHAT IN THE HOLY SIXTIES! DISGRACEFUL ARE YOU!", I shouted as everyone looked at me. I then coughed a bit and put up my right hand. "All good y'all! Don't worry! Just.. just im..improv..", I said scratching the back of my neck as Stacy and Gwen showed up behind us. What a great time.. ugh screw the dayyyy.

"What the hell.. just happened and Bob? Man you're far gone. This whole style switch up wasn't a good idea", Gwen said laughing.

"You're maybe mad I look good in these outfits and I'm getting far more attention than you areeee", I said putting my palm out.

"Am not!", Gwen shouted.

"Is so!", I shouted back.

Me and Gwen then kept going back and forth while Bob Stood there smiling like the douche he is.

Stacy butted in between us and blew a whistle with her fingers. "Enough friends! Where is the piece! This is all over something so silly! No boy is worth this! We all have crushes and they're just crushes", Stacy said sternly.

"Yeah.. I don't even like P- I don't like him anymore", I said looking at Bob as he backed away and walked off.

"In the spam of a few hours you're over him. Even though you practically changed complexity because of him", Gwen asked. "Well yeah.. I've never spoken to him. I don't know his laugh entirely and nothing will happen but just going on hoping he'll notice me. Fate is to much of a reality for that.. and plus at least this friendship is in my face and everyday and I wouldn't want to forget it..", I said looking down a little as I saw Gwen smile a little.

"Ughh I hate being mad at youuu come hereeee", Gwen said as she pulled me in for the tightest hug ever. "Yup.. I..I do.. to..too..", I said out of breath as Gwen quickly let go and brushed herself off. "Heh oops, my bad", Gwen said as we both started laughing.

"Well finally, the gals are back together. Gloria will be glad to hear about this tomorrow!", Stacy said.

"Dam right, can't believe she left us for her cousin. I mean I'm clearly better. Gloria is gonna get it. It's a 3-7 but I'll build up my points. Sooner or later, those arcade tickets will take up the wholeee storeee", Gwen said clapping as she went on walk and Stacy and I followed.