𝟏𝟏.

Cassie

The talk I had with all of the greasers went.. well it went... throwing Bob off the Rumble could mean so much good. When the greasers over power the socks without their leader, they'll back off for once. Finally Ponyboy won't be messed with no longer and..we can be together more happily. I don't what to make of us yet.. I don't even remember if Ponyboy even asked me on some little date.. I feel like he did.. I just don't remember with how everything is going.. but.. I really hope that... we'll be something more at the end for this because he likes me.. he did say he'd get jealous of me hanging with Bob. Young love is truly... amazing. I will plump onto my bed tonight with my breath taken away because a boy finally loves me.. that's a stretch.. wait..

My mom wished for me to be home soon now so.. I had to depart from the Curtis home. I really enjoyed it there. There were so many of them. They were all so close and it was like some huge family. I'd love something like that. A family of four isn't bad, but I'd love more siblings. But my three besties are like sisters. It's more than I could ever ask for.

***
Authors POV

Gwen walked outside of the house with Gloria soon then Dally did told asking them to wait. Gloria sighed and rolled her eyes she didn't bother to look back she continued off. But Gwen turned around shorts crossing her arms. "What bullshit do I have hear coming from your mouth once again", Gwen asked annoyed. Dally sighed and walked closer up to her make her step back a little. "I've just wanted to make peace with you, Darry gave me a whole pep talk on as if he's mind dad.. I was doing much I'll admit it man. It's just how I am. In a moment like this, it isn't much help so I'll be quiet..", Dally said as he then walked back inside. Gwen stood there for a few seconds. She didn't know what to make of what he just said. He apologized and she never expected it, was all. She then walked away and tried catching up with Gloria who stood by the end of the street waiting for her by the stop sign.

Stacy left before everyone else did. She only went to speak of plans, she didn't want to bother with any of their side dramas.

Cassie sat on Darry's truck with Ponyboy. She really didn't want to leave him. It was like a personal free time she actually got with him. He showed her a book he was currently reading. Gone with the wind. She personally didn't like the book. Due to the movie. She got bored fast and felt uncomfortable with its whole concept. But she pretended to not for the sake of Ponyboy's happiness.

"So.. do you read any other books", Cassie asked smiling as she looked to the sun. "Well yes I do read other books, but now I'm really onto this one", Ponyboy replied as he skimmed through another page in his book. "Did you ask because you're bored of me talking about this one? I figured Johnny would too since he got me the book in the first place", Ponyboy joked. Cassie then looked at him with a slight widen eye. "I do admit that, I don't want to hear much of that book anymore.. I don't quite like it.. just not my cup of tea", She replied as she laid back on the truck.

"Okay, I'll respect your word on it, only because you're so nice. I talk about my book obsessions to people I trust a lot in a way that I'm very comfortable and happy. That I can smile with them. I can do that with you and Johnny. There's something more special about you too. Johnny is my best friend and you.. you are..", Ponyboy said finding it troubling to say anything else.

Cassie then chuckled a little. "I'm your friend Ponyboy, if you cannot say anything more alright. It's just the beginning", Cassie said as she sat up and patted Ponyboys back making him laugh in relief.

"Yeah that.. you're my friend. A very great one in the making", Ponyboy said smiling as Cassie smiled back. "Well, I have to really go now. My mom wants me home", Cassie said.

"Does your mother know about any of this, have you even told your dad", Ponyboy asked. Cassie then cocked her eyebrow slightly. "I told them that I was hanging out with my friends like usual. I wouldn't actually tell them about all of this.. they would keep me home. They care about my safety.. so that's good but yeah.. can't tell them about this. Especially that Bar thing. It's good I've been a fine kid so they just simply trust me. Can't let that slip though", Cassie said as she hopped off the truck.

"I understand that.. you're really risking it to help me.. I appreciate it, believe that", Ponyboy said as he hopped off the truck as well giving Cassie a surprise hug. She began feeling warm on the inside and just melted into his arms with a tighter hug in return. "Have a good rest of your afternoon Cassie, okay", Ponyboy said as he then pulled away slowly making eye contact with Cassie as she smiled a little. "You bet I will.. and.. and so I hope you do too", Cassie said as she then pulled away from Ponyboy with the last of her hand brushing down Ponyboys arm. She kept on looking back smiling until she finally turned around and began walking home with a face more red than Rudolph's nose.

Now the next day, Saturday. Cassie took her black dress and packed it in a bag. She asked her mother if she could have a sleepover with Gwen. She found that as an easier way to sneak to the bar tonight.

Once she reached Gwen's. She quickly took out the dress and placed it upon Gwen's bed. Gwen promised to fix Cassie's hair and her makeup.

"You know bestie.. Johnny has told me he's been beat up by socs and he doesn't even bother them.. I sure hope that with this plan as well, Johnny can get the peace he deserves. I only talk to him one time really for a bit. But I hope to know more. He's a very nice guy. No wonder he and Ponyboy are good friends", Gwen said while brushing Cassie's hair as she looked into the mirror.

"You must like Johnny? Or are you still hooked onto Dally", Cassie asked smirking. Gwen they faked a gag and rolled her eyes. "Ew no, definitely not. After yesterday even more. And.. I guess is teen girls fall too fast because I may like Johnny. The feelings aren't strong but.. I feel like they will be honestly", Gwen said while blush was forming on her face.

"Awww, well, get him to come over since your parents don't mind greasers", Cassie said. "But Johnny is a boy and.. I'd definitely be nervous to have him with me in my room despite my upright confidence", Gwen said.

"Is that so? I'm actually surprised", Cassie said chuckling. "Yeah same here", Gwen said agreeing as she laughed as well.

"Well.. later when I go see Bob.. I hope that it goes mild.. if he tries to kiss me, telling Cherry may not doing anything, you think she's naive", Cassie questioned.

Gwen then laughed at the question leaving Cassie confused. "What? Isnt not a bad question.. it's a simple one", Cassie said.

"It is it's just.. any girl who would date Bob is naive because they're ain't a dam thing that's good about him", Gwen said as she and Cassie then started laughing loudly.

".. I'd rather be here the whole night than even skip out to go see Bob now", Cassie said.

"I would love that too, but hey after your mission, cheers to the greasers winning the rumble right", Gwen said.

"Yeah to that, it's just that's it a bar yuck.. if I don't reach Bob first then a purv will already have gotten me..".