𝟖.

Now after school and Cassie was outside with Gwen, Gloria, and Stacy. They were at Gwen's house. Sitting outside and playing volleyball. Cassie and her Volleyball career in high school hasn't been brought up except for once. That's because she has been to their practices in a while. They had a lot more people on the team this year and even though Cassie was a good one to the team, the coach wanted to give others more chances. Soon though they'll have a switch back where Cassie can come back along with some others.

"I'm so mad right now! We keep losing and it's clear on why!", Stacy said as we all chuckled.

"Let's switch spots man, I mean let me be on Cassie's", Gloria said.

"I guess I really am the star player", Cassie said as she brushed her shoulders off.

"You guess? You should know you're the only one that can actually play. Honestly we should do a 3v1", Gloria said.

"You know what that's a bomb idea, plus I swear these Volleyballs better not ruin my nails. They're chipping the polish", Gwen said.

"You should also cut your nails they're longer than a cats", Gloria joked.

"Yeah.. you're probably right", Gwen said laughing. 

"So.. guys I have something to talk about", Cassie said as everyone turned to her. "It's about me and Ponyboy..  we talked things out and he's not all about Cherry anymore because he realized she is just a waste of his time and he wants to be friends.. and he said through that he may just catch feelings because I'm a good soc and I actually like him..", Cassie said smiling big as everyone gasped in excitement.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazingggg!!! Cassie Ruder and Ponyboy Curtis potentially together soon! Could this start a war or what! Ahhhh", Gwen said as she ran up to Cassie and hugged her tightly.

"I can't wait to get my camera and take pictures of you cuties. I should definitely ask for one for Christmas. My broke like a month ago", Gloria said.

"Guys.. you're making me feel like a celebrity right now..", Cassie said giggling slightly.

"Well we're glad to be your paparazzi! We're so happy for you. This is perfect!", Gwen said.

"About the star a war thing. If it does happen, at least we'll have Ponyboys back along with his brothers and those two other guys. And Dally is reallyyy tough", Stacy said.

"Honestly then if we have the greasers on our side, if something like that were to happen then.. we might as well become greasers..". Gwen said as everyone went silent and turned to her. "Nah I couldn't actually put up with that". Gwen then broke as everyone began laughing.

"Well when will you and Ponyboy start getting more close, maybe you could go to his place on Friday", Gwen said.

"You really think my parents would let me", Cassie asked.

"Well it's not like they're annoying socs plus no parents of any socs cares about feuds apart from the actual kids of them", Stacy said.

"Good point, so looks like I'll be asking Ponyboy tomorrow.. I can't wait.. I can feel the excitement.. I can feel myself turning red", Cassie said while classing happily.

***

Ponyboy was in the living room of his house with Sodapop and Steve while Darry was still at work. Ponyboy ended up eating a sandwich for dinner since he wasn't gonna be able to taste Darry's delicious cooking.

Soda pop and Steve were arm wrestling over and over. Steve kept losing and he looked like a fool whole at it. Making Ponyboy cringe.

"God..can you guys stop..", Ponyboy said as Steve mimicked him.