prologue

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧

                         A small petite figure is running in the empty streets of Paris...
Her feet are injured as she was barefoot.

                      She was running away from the devil, her darkest nightmare. She was panting heavily but did not stop. She simultaneously looked back to check if anyone was following. She felt confused when she didn't see anyone but..........

                    When she looked in the front many guards began to surround her from all directions... And a luxurious car stopped at the front........

                        She stilled at her place knowing there is no escape now... He has found her.... The poor soul began to cry silently at her fate

                                Now she was trapped....... There's no escape from him.. While she was in her thoughts a husky whistling sound broke her chain of thoughts....... She recognised who he was yet out of tremendous fear she shut her eyes tightly...

                   𝙃𝙚 stepped out of the car and saw her trembling figure and 𝙝𝙚 started to walk in her direction whistling huskily...... 𝙃𝙚 reached near the petite figure and bend down to her level and said

                          " 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ,𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮...... 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙪𝙣?"she was scared to her core by 𝙝𝙞𝙨 mere words. though 𝙝𝙞𝙨 words were calm, she can sense 𝙝𝙞𝙨 rage.

                    She knew what was waiting for her, just a mere thought brought shivers to her spine. She sobbed hysterically....

                    𝙃𝙚 pushed her hair behind her ear to see her face. Her nose turned pink, her cheeks were glistening with tears and her face was slightly red...

                 𝙃𝙚 observed her features and spoke "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚"

                  "𝘗-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦  𝘭-𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮-𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘣-𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘺-𝘺𝘰𝘶. " she stuttered hearing 𝙝𝙞𝙨 dark words. She was scared to death by 𝙝𝙞𝙨 mere words. She knows his ways of punishment. So she begged him with her last ounce of hope. But who was she kidding 𝙝𝙚 was called to be a 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 for 𝙝𝙞𝙨 deranged ways..

                        "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮 ,𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 .𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤. 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚. "

                    She felt heart broken by 𝙝𝙞𝙨 words. How could 𝙝𝙚 talk so simply about caging her. 𝙃𝙚 clutched her wrist in a tight grip and started to drag her towards his car.

                 She struggled to get away from 𝙝𝙞𝙢 but her attempts were futile as 𝙝𝙚 was bigger and stronger than her.. She felt heart broken thinking about her fate.𝙃𝙚 changed her peaceful life the moment 𝙝𝙚 entered. She felt her head spinning and fainted in 𝙝𝙞𝙨 arms. In the arms of her 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧.

______________________________________
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚 ______________________________________

                             𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚 . 

                   𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣. 

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞