chapter 8

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                     Arshad and arnav were sitting in the living room while meera and vira were in the kitchen. Soon the boys came and saw what their father's were doing.

                    All of them were shocked to see the news as the news showed about Jack's family going bankrupt and jack was beaten up and is in a critical state. They were surprised to see the news cause just yesterday he was fine but today so much happened. They were confused that who made this to happen.

            They turned off the tv and talked regarding this. But at last they decided to leave this matter as jack is already in a critical state. Reyansh ordered one of his men to find who made jack to be in such a state.

                     In aarohi's room Arjun woke up feeling some movement beside him. He opened his eyes and saw aarohi whimpering in sleep. He guessed that she was having a nightmare.

               He tried to wake her up. She was sweating so much and crying in her sleep. At last he succeeded in waking up. She woke up and realised she again got that nightmare. She hugged her brother and cried. Arjun calmed her down by whispering sweet nothings.

                    Aarohi calmed down. Arjun told her to fresh up and he too will go and fresh up. He told her to not stress too much as she still having light fever. Aarohi nodded and went into washroom. Arjun too went to get ready.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                     I went into the washroom and stood in front of the sink. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. My thoughts went back to my nightmare. I always dream about someone caging me.

                    He is hurting me in my dream but I don't know who he is and I can't see his face. He always chases me whenever I try to run in my dream. It's like I cannot escape from him. My eyes became glossy thinking about my nightmare but like always to not panic I think it's just a dream. But deep down I know it not just a dream. I shrugged my thoughts and got ready.
                                   Today I decided to not to go to college as I still have light fever, my family too suggested and now we were having breakfast. Today everyone took a leave and are staying at home. After having our breakfast we decided to spend some time in the garden. I was sitting on a swing and is swinging while others are sitting at a little far distance talking.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                  Arjun told about aarohi having nightmare. They all signed cause she used to have same nightmares about someone from childhood. So she used to sleep beside her parents or brothers. They were worried regarding her cause she overthinks. They tried consulting many doctors but the doctors could not find a cause or solution to her nightmares.
                                 Meanwhile aarohi was thinking about her final exams. She was thinking of applying to Oxford university after her finals. She was worried about getting into the university as it is quite a popular university.

                    She was also worried regarding how to tell her parents about her wanting to go abroad and persuading them. She decided to leave everything to her mahadev and trust him in the process.

                                  On the other side abhimaan was sitting in his personal office in his penthouse. He already knows about aarohi's plan. He was laughing thinking she herself is getting into his cage.

                 He already planned everything to make her his. He knows he will make her his by hook or crook. He began to laugh at her fate like a maniac looking at her photo on the screen of his phone. His eyes held a madness. A madness that can ruin the poor soul. He's behaving like a maniac, a psycho who's finally getting his peace. His obsession is going to ruin her poor soul. He is going to break her and mold her to his desire.

____________________________________
Pls vote and comment