chapter 12

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                            Today is aarohi's birthday. Next week she has to leave for London. Today everyone are going to surprise aarohi as She forgot about her birthday.
                           The clock strikes 12 telling the arrival of new day. Here aarohi was sleeping peacefully. Today no one slept in her room as they have to prepare for her surprise.

                       Aarohi too thought to sleep alone. The door creaked open. There was only the light of moonlight and the lamp beside the bed. Her family and friends sneakily entered inside her room.

                  They surrounded her bed. Reyansh switched the light on. Due to sudden brightness aarohi stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. When she saw everyone around her ,she was flabbergasted.

                                Just when she opened her eyes everyone screamed happy birthday. And Ekansh stood in front of her with a cake. She realized it was her birthday. Everyone cheered with happiness. Eekansh went near his bua and asked her to make a wish and blow the candles .

                      Aarohi closed her eyes and wished for everyone's happiness and wished for her life to be always like this. But little did she know her life will be nothing like she wished. Aarohi blew the candles and first fed eekansh. Then ansh fed her back. She done this with everyone.

                   After that everyone once again wished her and went to their rooms. Aarohi's friends have their own rooms in the mansion as they often stay here. Aarohi too went back to sleep.

𝘼𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
                           After breakfast everyone was in a rush . They were preparing for the evening's party. Though aarohi refused for a party, her family insisted. So the raichand mansion is in a commotion. Everyone wants the party to be perfect for their princess.

𝘼𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
                             Everything was ready for the party. Guests have started arriving. The rajvansh family too have arrived just now. The raichand family received them with respect and happily talked with them. As everyone has arrived arshad and meera asked reyansh to bring aarohi down.

                     Reyansh went to aarohi's room. She was already prepared by the stylists. Reyansh complimented her asked her to come with him. They both began to go downstairs. Just when they reached the stairs everyone looked at them. They were at awe at her beauty.

                    When they reached down her family took her towards rajvansh family. The rajvansh family congratulated her. She happily thanked them. Now it was time for her cake cutting . She cut the cake and as usual she fed her ansh first. He too fed her back. She done this with everyone of her family. The party began. Many were talking, eating, dancing.

                      All this while someone was observing her with intense eyes. He stared at her with love and obsession but he masked his expressions with emotionless face.

                  He was none other than abhimaan. He was drowning in his innocent beauty.

                    Just then aarohi excused herself to go to washroom . He took advantage of the opportunity and trailed behind her without her knowledge. He made sure no one saw him.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                          From the second I descended the stairs I felt someone's intense gaze but when I tried to find who it was I cannot find anyone. Maybe I'm just hallucinating that someone is staring. I simply shrugged.

                   I excused myself to go to washroom. I went to my room and went to washroom. But when I came out of the washroom the room was dark.

                    Only the moon light is coming from the window as it's already dark.But I remember switching the lights on. Maybe I forgot. I went to switch the lights on but before I could move I felt someone's presence behind.

                            I am scared. Who will come to my room while the party is downstairs. I turned to see who it was but I cannot see anything but his eyes.

                      But seeing his eyes I felt the ground beneath me slip.only his sinister grey eyes are visible in the moonlight. They feel familiar but I don't know where I saw them.

                      I began to tremble. I decided to run out of this room immediately. But when I reached the door and tried to pull it, it was locked.

                  My mind stopped working when I felt his hot breath near my ear. After hearing His next words my soul left my body. "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮.𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙚𝙩"

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                    "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮.𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙚𝙩". After I said those words my little angel began to tremble.

                     I turned her towards me and pinned her to the door while locking her both wrists with my left hand. She came out of her shock and looked at me.

                       But she she can only see my eyes. She looked scared. I love to see fear in her eyes for me. I tucked her hair strand behind her ear with my right hand and after that I held her petite waist with my right hand.

                        She looked cute under me trembling with fear. Call me a sick bastard for all I care but I would love to see that look on her face again and again.

                She spoke with her trembling lips "𝘸... 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺... 𝘠𝘰𝘶.𝘢𝘯𝘥..𝘞.. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩.. 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘐𝘯... 𝘔.. 𝘔𝘺... 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮" I groaned internally looking at her lips. They look fucking delicious.

                 But My angel is waiting for my reply isn't she. Let's answer her first. "𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚". I spoke the truth.
                       Hearing this she began to tremble more. She started struggling to free herself too. "𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦,𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦".she spoke sobbing furiously .

                           Her tears too are a great turn on for me but I would only like it if they are because of the pleasure I will give her when she will be under me.

            But she needs to be punished for refusing me first. How dare she try to resist me. I will show her who she belongs to.
                    Thinking this I crashed my lips on her.

______________________________________
Hey guys enjoy the chapter. Pls vote and comment.