chapter 7

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                               Now I am in my warehouse to torture that bastard who dared to make my love cry. All these years I've been in the shadows observing her, trying to calm my insanity. She became my obsession the moment I laid my eyes on her. I love her so much. I will give her whatever she wishes for, even my life. She's the only one keeping me sane.

           I will do anything to make her mine. But bastards like him have to get in my way and have to ruin my peace.

                 I went inside and saw him tied to a chair. I saw Kabir and my other men standing in the room. Everyone greeted me. Kabir came forward and gave me his details. His name is jack and he is the son of a business man.

             I told ram to make his father's company go bankrupt. I told him to make sure nothing should be known about my involvement . Ram said he will take care of it. Now I went near the bastard and asked him"𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚? " He was already scared and now he was shivering. He spoke " 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? "

              This bastard has the audacity to question me back. I punched him and spoke" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙫𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙 , 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨" . I tortured him for sometime and left him saying "𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮". He eagerly nodded and begged for me to leave him. I didn't kill him as he is still a student. I told Kabir to leave this bastard near his house. Kabir nodded.

                            I went to my penthouse and took a shower. I want to see my love, my princess. But I have to patient. I wonder what she is doing.

                     She will probably be sleeping as she cried earlier. Though I don't live with her, I know everything about my princess . I stay in the penthouse but mostly I live at the mansion along with my family. I opened my laptop and done some office work. Just after I finished ram called me and told the work is done.

                 He made Jack's family go bankrupt without showing any signs of my involvement . It's not that I am scared but prefer things to be done in clean way. Though I left him I made sure he suffers by his family going bankrupt. I was not called a merciless person for no reason. I don't forgive anyone.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

              Here aarohi just woke up saw Arjun beside her. She cuddled more into him. Feeling movement Arjun woke up. He kept his hand on aarohi's forehead and found her burning. He panicked and called reyansh through his phone. Reyansh immediately called their family doctor and brought the doctor to aarohi's room.

                    Arjun tried to wake aarohi up but she whined and hid her face in his chest. Reyansh and Arjun somehow managed to wake her up and the doctor checked aarohi. After check up the doctor prescribed some medicines and told to take utter care of aarohi as it will be difficult for aarohi to recover.

                Meera brought soup for aarohi to drink and after she made her drink, her brothers made sure she took her medicines. They made aarohi sleep and went for dinner as it is night. After dinner Arjun again came and cuddled aarohi to sleep. Aarohi snuggled into his chest. That night she slept peacefully without knowing soon a storm is going to come into her life and break her.

_____________________________________
Pls vote and comment