chapter 16

𝘼𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                            It's been a month since I came London for my butterfly. Everything she is doing is reported to me by my men.

                            I'm proud that my butterfly got herself a seat in a famous university all by herself without anyone's help. She's soo fucking perfect.

                              Today I was informed that my butterfly is going to a mall withe her friend.

                    I'm still mad at the fact that she made another male friend. I was already pissed enough when I found my angel made friendship with raj and vivaan. Now after coming to London she made another friend. I fucking want to kill him.

                                 I made some investigation on Aaron. And I found he genuinely cares for my butterfly like a friend so I let the point of him being a male slide.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡

                                 I am in the mall. I covered my face with a mask as I don't want get much attention. I was now heading off to where my butterfly is.

                                  Her friend went to restroom and she is now in the changing room. I went near the store where she is and nodded my head at her bodyguards.

                                My naive butterfly thinks they are following her brothers commands. But I am their boss. But neither her brother nor her family knows about them being my men. I sent them to mingle among the guards of raichand family.

                                My men were assigned to protect her by her brother himself. I laughed thinking how her brother thought the guards were loyal to him. But in reality they are loyal to me and true to their duties they protect my angel.

                                  Now I don't want to waste any more time. I went to the vip room she is in before telling my men to cut the power off when I signal.

                               I went inside and saw my little butterfly just in her bra and skirt. I felt my pants tighten. I sent a message to my men to cut the lights off.

                                They did what I told them. I slowly went towards my butterfly. She was froze on her place. I back hugged her and snuggled my face in her neck inhaling her fragrance.

              Fuck her lavender fragrance mixed is making my already hard dick to harden more.

                                 She started to struggle but I tightened my hold on her. After talking with her for some time I turned her and smashed my lips of her.

                               And that was one of the best fucking thing I ever done. Her lips tasted sweet. I sucked her lips and nibbled them. All this while she tried to push me away.

                                 So I held her hands above her head with my left hand. She became breathless so left her lips and nuzzled my face in her neck.

                                 I began to suck and lick her skin. It felt so fucking amazing . She just like a fucking paradise. After sometime I again crashed my lips on her and groped her breasts with my right hand. They fitted perfectly in my hands.

                                     I kissed her aggressively. She tried to scream in the middle but like the fucking bastard I am I took advantage and entered my tongue.

                                     I kissed her like there's no tomorrow.  After sometime I left her lips and touched my forehead with her and spoke "𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩.𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚.𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪. " Saying this I pecked her lips.  

                                             Hearing me she began to bawl her eyes out like a baby, my baby. I hugged her and shushed her. I warned her about the consequences of seeking out for help from someone and left from there.

                                   After I came out I signalled my men to turn the power back on. I felt myself on cloud nine thinking about our kiss.

                                    I want to take her with me and claim her mine like the beast I am but for my baby I can be a gentleman too. So I thought to give her time to make herself ready to be mine until her graduation.

                                       After I reached my penthouse I got a call from atharva. I asked him about how things were going on in India. He told me everything is fine .

                   We talk for sometime and he asked me about his bhabhi. I told him I just met her and came. He and rudra knows about me trying to claim aarohi. They know what happened on aarohi's birthday but not the full details. They only know about me masking myself and approaching her in the dark.

                                    This brat teased me about being whipped for aarohi. I scolded him and after some time we ended the call. Surely I am whipped for my angel but no one needs to know about that right now.

                                      It's going to be a long journey from here. I hope my angel will be able to withhold herself . I am gonna make her mine soon.

                                   Now that she has left her heaven and came this far,I am going to drag her to the depths of my hell and make her mine. Even if she wants she won't be able to escape my hell nor can anyone save her. Soon my angel, soon you will be mine.

______________________________________
Enjoy reading. Pls vote and comment.