chapter 18

(𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥)
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                     Today was the last exam of Aarohi's semester. She was doing her major both in painting and BBA.

                                       Aarohi and Aaron both wrote their exam very well and they decided to relax for some time.

                                       So they both went to their favorite cafe. After that they spent some time in the amusement park and they decided to head back to their places.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                    I felt so happy today cause I wrote my exam very well and after that Aaron and I hung out.

                                      I pressed my thumb on the scanner and opened the door of my penthouse.

                                       I furrowed my eye brows as everything is dark inside. But the things are still lightly visible due to the moon light coming from the big glass window.

                                       I stepped inside and tried to turn on the lights. But before I could move a familiar Cologne hit my nose.

                                       This isn't real. How did he know where I am staying. How did he enter inside. I pondered deeply as soon as I recognized him by his Cologne. I spotted his silhouette sitting on the couch facing me.

                                    I felt my eyes automatically getting wet. I tried to run out of my penthouse but when I reached the door it's already locked.

                                  I dreaded thinking he must have already planned everything. I banged the door and tried everything I could to open it but to my bad luck it didn't.

                                  I was sobbing at this rate. My loud cries could be heard all over the penthouse. I am scared. Why does it have to be me. Why is he doing this. I don't want any of this.

                                     I came out of my thoughts when I heard his dark voice.

                                        "𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣"

                                        My breath hitched and my sobs increased hearing him. Those nicknames he gives makes me scared. I don't want to be anywhere near him. I just want to go and hide in papa's embrace. But I can't tell anyone about this.

                                    I was brought out of my thoughts again by his sinister words. "𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. "

                                      I dreaded hearing him. I still didn't move. His words just increased my sobbing.

                                          Sensing me not moving he stood up. His sinister grey eyes shone even in the darkness. He began to move towards me.

                                        I tried to escape but before I could move he was already in front of me invading my personal space.

                                       He caged me between his arms. His breath hit my face making me realize how close his face is to mine.