chapter 6

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                             But suddenly out of nowhere a boy came towards her. He was jack. He is the son of a business man and one of the Playboy's of the college . He came near aarohi and spoke"𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘰. 𝘚𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭" Aarohi felt uncomfortable and her eyes became glossy. She didn't liked the way he spoke and his behaviour. They were chatting so her friends didn't see him coming.

      Now Her friends came front after seeing him. They tried to make him leave but he didn't budge. So raj and vivaan became irritated and punched him. Jack became scared and ran away. Seeing the whole scenario aarohi began to cry silently. Seeing her cry her friends panicked and tried to console her. They couldn't bear seeing her cry and if she cries she might catch fever so they became more worried.
                            So they called reyansh and told him everything. After hearing reyansh was enraged. He just wanted to kill jack. But calmed himself down and told them he is on his way. He rushed out of his office and drove towards aarohi's college in his car.

             Soon he reached her college and got out of the car. He went inside the college and located aarohi and her friends sitting on a bench under the tree. Aarohi was crying silently while her friends were trying to console her. It broke him seeing his one and only sister cry. He rushed towards them.

                               Aarohi looked who it was and as soon as she saw it was her brother she hugged him and sobbed like a child in his embrace. He hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down. She clutched his shirt and sobbed more. Reyansh was enraged at the person who made his sister cry but now he controlled his anger as he has to calm down his princess.

             He was worried about her health. Whenever she cries she catches fever and falls sick. So he began to whisper sweet nothings to her and calmed her down. She fell asleep on his chest in the process. He picked her up bridal style and told her friends he'll Discuss this later with them. They nodded at him and he gently placed her in the car drove to their home.

                                At another place a man called someone and told "𝘴𝘪𝘳, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭. " His boss spoke "𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧?" The man told "𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘳. 𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘮 & 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦................... " The man told everything that happened to his boss. T

               he man was scared to tell his boss knowing his rage but nonetheless he has to or he knows what he will have to face. His boss was enraged and he smashed the vase near him in anger. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and spoke"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢. 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙡𝙮. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙."the man listened carefully to his boss and spoke"𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘳. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦".

                   His boss cut the call and called Kabir and told him to make arrangements as he is coming to the ware house. kabir told "𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴".He is none other than 𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙖𝙣. Over these years he grew up to be a cold and ruthless billionaire and king to the outside world. While he was a mafia boss in the under world.

                     Kabir is his right hand in underworld while ram is his assistant to handle legal works in outside. Over these years abhimaan's obsession and love for aarohi was growing intensely. He kept some men to stalk her and report everything to him. He made sure she was protected.

                          He used to make his men to chase away the boys who tried to approach her. He used to torture the ones who cross the limit and make him enraged like jack. He is known for his merciless ways in the underworld.

            Now he is going to torture jack for touching what's his. He doesn't like it when  someone tries to get closer to aarohi, he makes them suffer. Only rudra and atharva knows about his mafia work. They help him in mafia work and legal work too.

                               Reyansh has reached raichand mansion and got down from the car. He slowly picked up a sleeping aarohi and went inside. Seeing both of them coming home before their usual time their family was worried especially seeing aarohi unconscious. Their family wanted to ask many questions but reyansh signalled them to be quiet and to inform his other brothers. His family complied with him.

                   Reyansh reached aarohi's room and opened the door. He gently layed her on the bed and covered her with duvet. He kissed her forehead and left the room closing her her door.

                 When he reached the living room his family members were present along with his brothers . Seeing him everyone bombarded him with questions but reyansh calmed them and called his men who were assigned to follow aarohi secretly and keep her safe. They told everything happened at the college. All the men of the family were enraged. They wanted to kill jack but calmed themselves down.

             Reyansh spoke"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴? 𝘋𝘰 𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?" Reyansh asked his men angrily . One of the men spoke" 𝘚𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘞𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 "reyansh nodded and dismissed them. Arshad asked anirudh to get details about jack. Anirudh agreed. Everyone went to their rooms thinking about today's incident.
                                  Arjun after getting changed went to aarohi's room. He layed beside her. Aarohi immediately cuddled him in her sleep. He chuckled at her cuteness and cuddled her.

                   He knew that after waking up if she finds no one around her she will cry. So he came to her room. He gently combed her hair with his fingers. She relaxed in her sleep. Arjun thought about today's incident and sighed thinking about aarohi. He knew she was very sensitive and after waking up she will definitely have fever as she cried. Her health has always been weak. Soon he too drifted into sleep.

______________________________________enjoy the chapter. Pls votes and comment.