chapter 9

{𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥}
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                            Aarohi's final exams are going to start from tomorrow. She is very nervous but her whole family encouraged her. Now she is in her room studying for her exam. Just then a knock was heard. She went and opened the door of her room. There stood reyansh and her lovely ansh.

               Reyansh spoke "𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. " Aarohi spoke "𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰". She picked ansh up from reyansh and they went to dining table.
Everyone was already seated and are waiting for them. They quickly made their way and settled in their places. Yug asked " 𝘔𝘢𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳? "

                 Vira replied " 𝘋𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶" Aarohi and her brothers were soo happy as it's their favourite. The dinner went on chit chatting about something's. Mainly they tried to make aarohi to calm down. They know she's not confident about herself.

          So they tried to cheer her up. The room was filled with laughs of the elders and giggles of aarohi and ansh. They completed their dinner and retired to their rooms. Aarohi continued studying after she came into her room.

          Soon a knock came. She opened it to see her papa. She let him come in. He showed her what he brought her. She squealed in happiness when she saw it's her favorite chocolate ice-cream. Aarohi was strictly prohibited by her maa to eat ice-cream regularly or late nights cause of her health.

                 But who are we kidding, this little papa and daughter duo had many secret ice-cream sessions without the knowledge of her mother. She hugged her papa and thanked him. They both ate ice-cream while talking happily.

                  Arshad completed eating whereas aarohi was halfway finishing her ice-cream. Arshad patted his daughters hair. He encouraged her and told her marks doesn't matter, all one needs is confidence and honesty while writing an exam.

                     That's what she likes about her papa. He always manages to calm her and encourages her no matter what the result is. His quote is if you wish to do something all you need is yourself. Soon their chatting came to an end. He kissed her forehead and told no to stay late and to sleep early. She agreed and wished him good night. He too wished her goodnight and went back to his room.

It was 8 in the morning. Aarohi woke up and was getting ready. Soon she got ready and prepared everything she needed for exam.she wore a simple white salwar kameez along with some oxidised Jumkhas.she kept a black bindi and also applied kajal.

                    Today reyansh was going to drop her. They decided to go to her favorite mahadev's temple before going to exam center. She reached downstairs and had breakfast with her family. Everyone wished her luck. Her maa came forward and made aarohi eat kheer. It was an unsaid rule that whenever someone in the family is going to do something important they eat kheer before going out. Aarohi bid goodbye and went with reyansh.

                  They soon reached the temple. They went inside the temple and worshipped the God. The pandit blessed them and done a little puja for aarohi to write her exams well. They took the prasad. They spent some time in the temple enjoying the peace not knowing soon someone is going to snatch aarohi's peace. All this time they were being watched and aarohi's photos were taken by the people who are watching them. They were the people abhimaan kept to stalk aarohi and report to him.

               On the other side abhimaan was getting updates regarding aarohi. He knows today is her exams and he also knows she will write well. Looking at her photos he hummed in peace. She was his peace.

                   He traced her face on the photo and said in his deadly voice " 𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙣... 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣. 𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮. 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮. 𝙉𝙊 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤. " Saying this a sinister smile appeared on his face. His aura screamed danger. An innocent soul is soon going to be tainted by this devils claws.

______________________________________
Hey guys enjoy the chapter. Pls vote and comment. Until next update. See you tomorrow.