chapter 15

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                   It's been a month since I came to London. Everything is so beautiful here. I started going to my university the week after I came London.

                      I even made a friend. I was scared at first. But he talked to me first. His name is Aaron.

                          He's from Korea. We became best friends in just a month. Speaking about best friends I have been in contact with my best friends and family too.

                   I sent them many pictures.  I miss them. But I have already made the decision so I can't go back.

                       The one month I have been here I felt odd. I felt like someone was watching me.

                     But I just couldn't find who. I told this to Aaron. He too tried to find but we found no one. So we both shrugged the thought and are currently enjoying our life.

                      Today is Sunday. So Aaron and I thought to go to the mall for shopping. He's a great friend one could have. Now I'm currently getting ready.

                           This is what I am wearing

                           This is what I am wearing. I let my hair loose and applied lip gloss and wore my white sneakers.

                          I was in the car going to pick up Aaron. After that we are going to mall. The bodyguards are in another car following mine. One bodyguard was driving the car I was in.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡

                                   Aaron and I bought the things we likes. I bought a rabbit soft toy. It's soo cute. Now I want to buy some clothes so we are in the clothes shop.

                  I chose some outfits and Aaron helped me in choosing. The bodyguards are waiting outside the shop.

                   Not all bodyguards came into the mall. Three came with me while others are outside as I didn't want to attract much attention.

                                  Aaron excused himself to go to restroom. So I decided to try the outfits in the meantime.

                                    I was in vip trail room. There's a changing room and place to wait in here. I was only in my skirt in the changing room while the lights went off. I felt panicked.

                                      I was scared at the lights suddenly going off. Just then I felt someone behind me. I froze inhaling the familiar Cologne that I inhaled on my birthday. He made soo scared that I could recognize it even in my dreams.

                                       An audible sob left my mouth realizing I was only in my bra and skirt.How ? That was the only question roaming in my mind.