chapter 17

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                     After abhimaan left aarohi alone, she couldn't stop herself from crying. But after sometime she calmed down.

                                       Aarohi wore back her clothes and went out of the changing room. Before going out she made sure she looked normal and nothing like she cried.

                 She didn't want anyone to see her in a vulnerable state and she can't lie if Aaron asked her about the reason as her stalker already warned her.

                                      Aarohi bought her clothes and went back with Aaron. She dropped him at his apartment and came to her penthouse.

                                    She went into her room and freshened up and layed on her bed. Just then her brother reyansh called her.

𝘼𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙝𝙞 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                                I picked up the call and kept the phone beside my ear. "𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯" Bhai asked me.

                             "𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩. "I asked him.

                                " 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦. "Hearing Bhai I felt sad . I felt like I made my family sad.

                                      " 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥. " I spoke feeling guilty.

                                     "𝘕𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. " Bhai spoke making me smile.

                                       "𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴" I spoke.

                                           "𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵." Bhai spoke making me freeze.

                                      Hearing the word problem my mind filled with the thoughts of my stalker and the incidents with him.

                I want to tell everything to bhai but I can't because of his warning. Though I don't know him but I'm sure that he's not the one to make empty promises .

                                          I came out of my daze hearing Bhai's voice, he has been calling my name but I was dazed so I didn't hear.

                                       "𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨" I spoke. Another lie. This is the second time I'm lying to him. I felt myself shattering internally for doing this to him.

              He trust's me soo much but here I am, being a bad sister. But if lying can keep him and my family away from harm's way I will gladly do it. Even if it means wishing for my own doom.

                                        Bhai and I talked for some time. And I spoke with my family members too. After an hour or so we ended the call.

                                         The moment I the call ended silence filled my room. I felt soo vulnerable thinking about my situation, my life.

                                           My mind has been filled with the thoughts of why?

                                           Why does it have to be me? Why is he doing this? Why can't I escape from this nightmare? Why does my family have to be dragged into this? Why can't I have freedom like others? Why is he soo obsessed with me?

                                          I layed on my bed questioning myself and crying silently. I don't know when but sleep took over me. I wish I could sleep permanently.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                              After that incident aarohi's life has again come to normal but she couldn't stop the fear of him suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

                               Her college life has been going well too. All the professors were impressed by aarohi's knowledge.

                                  But one thing has changed. Everyday she is being delivered a bouquet of white roses. No doubt they are her favorite but she was scared knowing it was him who is sending her this.

                 She didn't want anything from him. So she simply distributes them to the children in the park she goes daily.

                                   Till now she didn't even see his face but he had a great impact on her. Just the mere thought of him makes her shiver.

                                        On the other hand abhimaan is knowing about everything she is doing .

                                         Everytime he sends her flowers she simply gives them away. This thought made him smile at her stubbornness.

                                             He was enjoying her little acts but he decided to tame her as soon as he makes her his. He will make sure she never refuses him or anything he gives.

                                          Both of their world's are different. While she lives in her own bubbly world. He lives in a dark one. It won't take much until he drags her into his world.

                                         Though this is a dangerous dangerous act, fate has it's own game. Let's see the life of an angel turning upside down and life of a devil beginning to lit up because of his angel.

                                       Though this maybe a forceful journey, fate has already decided a happy ending for them.

______________________________________
Pls vote and comment. Enjoy reading. Though this chapter may be a little boring the upcoming ones will be interesting.