chapter 13

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫
                     Abhimaan smashed his lips on aarohi's. He began to kiss her. His kiss was not gentle it was punishing.

                    He began to eat her lips out. But aarohi didn't give up her struggling. He left her wrists and held her neck and angled it to his convenience.

                  Aarohi sobbed furiously. She hit his chest to release herself. She was scared at the act of an unknown person kissing and touching her. She felt vulnerable. She began to thrash around.

                     Abhimaan licked her lips for entrance but she refused. So he pinched her waist due to which she gasped.

                              Abhimaan took the opportunity and slipped his tongue inside her mouth. He began to roam his tongue in her mouth and kissed her aggressively.

                          Aarohi's struggle began to slow down due to lack of air. Sensing this abhimaan left her lips with a last suck on her lower lip. Aarohi began to breathe rapidly.

                                Abhimaan wiped her lower lip with his thumb. Aarohi began to cry hysterically. She tried to escape from his clutches. But who was she kidding, how could one escape from the clutches of a devil.

  Her face became red. Her lips swollen and her cheeks stained with tears. She appeared like a goddess in his eyes.
                                 "𝘗... 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦.. 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦... 𝘔. 𝘔𝘦.. 𝘞.. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵... 𝘋𝘪𝘥... 𝘐... 𝘌.. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳... 𝘋𝘰.. 𝘛.. 𝘛𝘰.... 𝘠𝘰𝘶. " Aarohi spoke hiccuping and sobbing. Hearing her abhimaan pulled her towards him and embraced her tightly.

                He nuzzled his face into her neck and smelled her. He felt peaceful. He has been yearning for her since days, at last he got to be this close to her.

                         Though he simply could've kidnapped her and kept her with him earlier, he wanted to wait until she becomes 18.now she has turned 18 no one could stop his plan.

                       To answer her he brought his face from her neck to her ears and spoke" 𝙉𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚."

                                Hearing his words aarohi spoke "𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯... 𝘞.. 𝘞𝘩𝘺.. 𝘈𝘳𝘦.. 𝘠.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶.. 𝘋𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘛𝘩.. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴.. 𝘛𝘰... 𝘔𝘦. "

                       Abhimaan chuckled hearing her words. He spoke " 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 . 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙊 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪. "

                                  Hearing this aarohi felt the ground beneath her slip. So he was the one who made every boy who tried to approach her suffer she thought. Her sobbing increased.

                                  Abhimaan moved his face away from her ear and pushed her face further into his chest. He shushed her cries. And he warned her that if she tried to tell anything to anyone her family and friends will face the consequences. He warned her to make her closer one's suffer if she tried to reveal anything.

                                The naive girl believed him knowing he will do as he  promised. So she agreed to him meekly . With one last peck on her lips he left her room.

                                  All the while the poor soul couldn't stop but wonder in fear who that man was.

                                   She sat on her bed and hugged her knees and kept her face in her knees and sobbed.

                                    After aarohi excused herself for washroom and came into her room her family chatted with the rajvash family.

                  So much time passed and at last everyone began to leave and rajvansh family too. But abhimaan was no where to be seen. Just as they were about to search for him abhimaan came and told he went to washroom. The rajvansh family left .

                   The raichand family too began to wonder about aarohi. Reyansh remembered aarohi went to her room. So he told others he will go and see. Others nodded and retired to their rooms.

                                    Reyansh knocked on aarohi's room. Aarohi quickly wiped her  face and put on a smile and opened the door.

                  Reyansh saw his sisters eyes were red. He became tensed and asked her if she was crying. Aarohi who never lied in her life stuttered and told she washed her face and soap went into her eyes.

                  She told him she was alright. Reyansh too didn't think much and nodded. He kissed her forehead and told her to change and rest. He also informed everyone went to their homes.

                                    Aarohi too agreed and told good night. Reyansh too told good night and went to his room but not before asking if she wants too sleep alone or need assistance. Aarohi told she wants to sleep alone today.

                 Aarohi quickly closed her door. She changed into pyjamas and went to bed. She tried to sleep but today's incident was haunting her.

                 She began to cry thinking about that incident. She thought how could someone be so cruel .

She believed that everyone is good  but he proved her wrong today. Aarohi cried herself to sleep.

                                   On the other side the devil was in his room. He layed on the bed. thinking about today's incident a devilish grin took place on his face. Today was the first step in his plan to claim her.

                Still not many steps are left. He scared the poor soul with his obsessive love. He made her fear him. He made her feel so vulnerable and trapped that she couldn't even tell anything to her family.

               He thought about her appearance today. She felt like a goddess descending the stairs. But he wanted to poke every man's eyes out who was ogling at her. But he calmed himself thinking he will hide her from this world soon.
                                  Let's see what's awaits for our little angel in future.

______________________________________
Enjoy reading. Pls vote and comment.