chapter 1

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

                      A man was pacing in front of the Emergency room. He seemed tensed and was sweating profusely. He prayed to God while pacing as his wife was in the middle of her delivery.

The man was none other than Arshad raichand. His wife in the middle of her delivery. There was a great commotion in the Emergency room.

                    Seeing his brother tensing up Arnav raichand kept his hand on his brother's shoulder and said "𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘥. 𝘉𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵".Arnav tried his best to convince his brother though he himself is worried. After some time the baby was born and the baby's cries could be heard in the floor.

                   The doctor came out. Arshad immediately rushed to the doctor and asked him with a stern face"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳? 𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ?𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮".

                       Hearing this the doctor gulped, cause he knew that Arshad raichand is a powerful man and is popularly know for his cold manner and domineering personality. Anyone who dares to mess with him will have to pay for his deeds.

                     The doctor then took a deep breath and 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 "𝘔𝘳.𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘝𝘐𝘗 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮." Hearing this Arshad felt very happy. Both the brothers were very happy as they heard it was a girl this time. Both the brothers has only sons upto now, so their happiness had no bounds. Arshad told thank you to the doctor and turned to his brother who was already looking at him.

                 Both brothers done a hug and arnav broke the hug. Arnav told he would go and fill the formalities to be done at the receptionist and will come after that. Arshad agreed and went to see his wife.

                     PArshad went inside and saw meera. Hearing the door open meera looked and saw her husband. Arshad went and lightly hugged his wife. They broke the hug and arshad kissed her forehead and said"𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱. 𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."meera felt happy to have a husband like arshad.

                   She then looked at him and spoke "𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘫𝘰𝘺." Arshad was about to speak when a nurse opened the door and came with the baby. She asked who will hold the baby first.

               Meera told the nurse to give the baby to arshad. Arshad took his princess in his hands. Just then she rubbed her eyes and slowly began to open her eyes. The baby looked at arshad with her doe brown eyes. Arshad froze seeing her. He felt immense happiness.

                     The baby smiled and cooed at her father and snuggled into his chest. Seeing this couple were at awe. Arshad kissed the baby's forehead and promised to her that he would protect her always and will shower her with his love. Meera then asked arshad to give her the baby.

                Arshad unwillingly gave her the baby which made meera to laugh at his new Clinginess. Meera took the baby in her arms and smiled at the baby. The baby too smiled at her mother and snuggled closer to her.

                      Meera observed the baby and looked at arshad who was already looking at both of them and told "𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱"

                       Arshad smiled at his wife and told"𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 "hearing this meera laughed and said" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺"both couple were chatting happily about their princess.

               Then the door creaked open and arnav entered , he greeted his bhabhi and asked how she was feeling. Meera replied her devar and asked him to see the baby.

                  Arnav took the baby and was in awe at her cuteness. He too like his brother spoke about chasing the boys away. Meera looked at the brother's duo and shook her head about how alike they are.

                     Then arshad told arnav to go home and come tomorrow as it is already late and vira and the children must be alone at home. Arnav agreed to his brother and told he will come tomorrow to take them back after the discharge of meera.

                 After arnav went the couple spent their time talking. Then baby started crying, so meera fed the baby and arshad made her sleep and kept her in the crib. Arshad covered the baby with a soft blanket and kissed her forehead. Then he told meera to take some rest and settled himself on the couch in the room.

*** ______________________________________
Hey guys so this is the first chapter. Pls vote and comment. If you find any grammatical mistakes pls inform me as English is not my first language and I will try to improve. Enjoy the chapter....